The New FA CE - how exciting....

puppylover

is my old boss from where I work now....

brilliant bloke - 8) I wonder how far up his list of important people I still am for freebie ticks... hmmmmm :?:?

I thought this was about a remake of the A Team when i read the thread title :lol:

Yup, defo tap him for tickets....

thought it was about a new version of FACE Magazine

:confused:

or possibly the thought of pups going under the knife for a nip n tuck...

Another dodgy one then on the board from Corruptville!

How's you anyway Miss PL?

Hwe was anything but when he worked at our place - so who knows -:lol::lol:

He's an ex punk so he's up there in my books, he DJ's and has his own little club at home with DJ booth, dance floor etc... 8)

me is good thanks Mr MWG - looking forward to a sporting extravaganza this weekend (so I keep telling Phil anyway :lol:) How are you 2 - still being good?? ;)

Sounds ok to me then.... for a gooner.

Yeah we are good thanks. Missus birthday next weekend so she is very much behaving at the moment!

I am being very good. However i'm out tomorrow so everything could go out the window!! ;)

Yes plenty on this weekend. Ham could face the Toffee men if they can squeeeeeeze through against the 'mighty' Boro next Wednesday. Debating shooting up for the reply next week, got a lift and ticket but they all want to stay in sunny Hartlepool after!:eek:

You down in big scarey London soon??:lol:

Sounds ok to me then.... for a gooner.

Yeah we are good thanks. Missus birthday next weekend so she is very much behaving at the moment!

I am being very good. However i'm out tomorrow so everything could go out the window!! ;)

Yes plenty on this weekend. Ham could face the Toffee men if they can squeeeeeeze through against the 'mighty' Boro next Wednesday. Debating shooting up for the reply next week, got a lift and ticket but they all want to stay in sunny Hartlepool after!:eek:

You down in big scarey London soon??:lol:

Good stuff - we are still being good too and its a sports weekend this week so will continue being good throughout this weekend.

Hartlepool = Monkey Hangers!! :lol::lol:

Supposed to be in big scary London w/e 13th/14th/15th March for work on the Friday then Smartie Partie at Scala on the Sat - BUT I need to check work for the following week and see how full on it will be and whether I can afford to have a mushy brain after no sleep for 2 nights.... :evil:

So, potentially very soon - or not for a few months.... :?:?:confused:

My mates swear by Hartlepool. I think due to how friendly the local lasses appear to be!

Ah Mr Rampling's last ever DJ appearence?:lol: Isn't Nick Warren doing MOS night before too I think?

You'll be down though for SW4 this summer with monsieur Ginge I presume???

My mates swear by Hartlepool. I think due to how friendly the local lasses appear to be!

Ah Mr Rampling's last ever DJ appearence?:lol: Isn't Nick Warren doing MOS night before too I think?

You'll be down though for SW4 this summer with monsieur Ginge I presume???

Ah well yes - that would make more sense :lol::eek:

Yes another last ever appearance - :lol::lol::lol: by the sometime pyramid selling entrepreneur that is Mr R

I am going to do my best to get down to this as my mate's playing too and we never miss a chance to catch up with the irrepressible GF and Daz :lol::lol:

But I am sure (hope) we will be down before SW4 8)8)

PS Check out the photo I have sent you on FB - ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back