the most gorgeous club on earth.

'Gorgeous' clubs lack atmosphere cause most people are worried about how they look and whether they have spilled there spritzers.

Pacha & El Devino more or less manage to mix both due to the areas round the DJ booths but can still both lack the raw atmosphere you get in say the Arches or the old courtyard at Cream. (imo ;) )

The new upstairs Terrace in space is pretty 'gorgeous' and also has a very unique atmopshere. 8)

Best and most beautiful I've ever been to is defo Pacha. The Terrace is beautiful, go VIP and you'll get a full view of all the decor!

There is a club in Tokyo called Velfarre...It will simply blow your mind. the dj booth is HUGE the light system blows amnesia's out of the box hands down and the elevators have disco music and lights in them that turn on when the doors close. the website is http://www.velfarre.avex.co.jp it takes a sec to load but you can see pics there. and I hate to say this but there is a club here in Sicily that is open only in the summer called Marabu that looks like a big lush garden - its pretty nice. In Ibiza though. I like the decor in Es Paradis. Even though the nights are crap - whoever thought of those pillows around the dance floor deserves a raise!

logo_def4.jpg
cherry_def4.jpg

http://www.pachasharm.com ;)

Hey Gingerfreak, actually VIP at Pacha is not that bad. 5 of us got in for 100 Euro each got 2 bottles, and milked it all night! It's worth the 30-40% more cause you're above the crowd and not smashed in!

Pacha ibiza is a gorgeous clubwith lush atmosphere and lush people but El Divino is by far the most beautiful club ive ever been to just looking out over the harbour with the lights and beautiful boats had some incredible nights there. *sigh!*

Kneel said:
Hey Gingerfreak, actually VIP at Pacha is not that bad. 5 of us got in for 100 Euro each got 2 bottles, and milked it all night! It's worth the 30-40% more cause you're above the crowd and not smashed in!

How much did you pay for your bottles Kneel?

Kneel said:

if thats what you like on a night out then fine. give me being smashed in the crowd any day!! :p

Back