The Masters...

There can be only one

jacket0408.jpg

b_1208294871194

have had a £5 e/w on both rory mcilroy & aaron badely. Not touching the tiger, not at those odds!!

have had a £5 e/w on both rory mcilroy & aaron badely. Not touching the tiger, not at those odds!!

ive plumped for Rose as he's always been in contention until he screws up on the 17th on day 3...

55/1 is too tempting to avoid.

Harrington is 20s on BF.

I also have Goosen at 30s, Anthony Kim at 65s and Watney at 80s

Value hunting.

can't putt....to win the masters you need to be able to putt and hit high!!!

he seems to do ok for a couple of rounds.
lead at some stage in 4 of his 5 visits, and usually scuppered by a couple of bad holes.

he's still young and learning, has the talent but just needs to keep it together.

he seems to do ok for a couple of rounds.
lead at some stage in 4 of his 5 visits, and usually scuppered by a couple of bad holes.

he's still young and learning, has the talent but just needs to keep it together.

mcilroy's your dark horse

Pointless game played by overpaid people who want to escape their wives and dress like a pimp.

(ducks)

If McIlroy wins i'll eat my oversized hat, he hasn't quite got it for the whole 4 rounds .......yet. I've got Ogilvy at 20/1 which i think is fantastic odds. Would be nice to see Harrington continue on his way to the 'Pad Slam.' I think Stuart Appleby is a good outside each way bet. Finally, i have Goosen in our sweep at work, which i'm not too upset about. Can you tell i follow the golf a little bit?!

If McIlroy wins i'll eat my oversized hat, he hasn't quite got it for the whole 4 rounds .......yet. I've got Ogilvy at 20/1 which i think is fantastic odds. Would be nice to see Harrington continue on his way to the 'Pad Slam.' I think Stuart Appleby is a good outside each way bet. Finally, i have Goosen in our sweep at work, which i'm not too upset about. Can you tell i follow the golf a little bit?!

If I had a bit more money from the grand national, I would also bet e/w on Ichikawa, Kaymer, Goosen and Allenby!!!

Back