'The Lift Soundsystem' feat MARK SUN, Sat 13 March 2004

MidlifeRaver said:
: ...Didn't meet the 'current' but presume she's the blonde cute pixie girl from the photos ? :D :D

On the right (as you look at it) in this photo? Yup, that's her. Note that you didn't meet her but you had your photo taken with her. If you look over my friend Karen's left shoulder......................

106_0660.JPG

Buckley said:
Puppylover? Did you fail to introduce yourself? Or were you a no-show?

:oops: :oops: it all went a bit Pete Tong TBH, got into London at 4.30 went straight to see "my friend Charlie" and drank a lot of champagne on arrival at flat. Ended up in a wine bar called Ebury from 7.30 - that's when it all went wrong as I wasnt expecting to get so trollied so early (I normally don't go out drinking much before clubs - well not in Newcastle anyway) so ended up there till late. Got dropped off at Pacha at 11 stayed there till 5.00am carried on back at the flat - its all a bit hazy to be honest, however had a really good night at Pacha - great to meet up with all my boys from Ibiza last year - oh and met Kitty (aka Meow) Lovely lady tho I think I might have scared her a bit :eek: Sorry Kitty if I did!!!

Buckley said:
Forgotten about the Retreat - anyone been in lately? Changed management a while back...

Strange you should mention that, we walked past on Sunday for first time in ages on the way to Carter's new pub on Upper St, didn't seem to be much going on tbh.

Barbie said:
Buckley said:
Forgotten about the Retreat - anyone been in lately? Changed management a while back...

Strange you should mention that, we walked past on Sunday for first time in ages on the way to Carter's new pub on Upper St, didn't seem to be much going on tbh.

What's his new boozer like then? Lock Tavern 2? Or different?

Buckley said:

A lot more chilled, less casualties, big comfy sofas, only small outside bit. I liked it lots, kind of a winter alternative to the Lock Tavern, I recommend the veggie roast :D

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

A lot more chilled, less casualties, big comfy sofas, only small outside bit. I liked it lots, kind of a winter alternative to the Lock Tavern, I recommend the veggie roast :D

Sounds like the perfect sunday hangout, and close to home :)

Could be! That reminds me I took a load of pix for 4Clubbers.net around that time I would love to retrieve but not cached anywhere AFAIK. No idea who the main man was there

Back