The kid who collapsed in Space at about 6pm Sunday evening

C

CardiffLad

Did anyone else see this? Security got him out of there pretty quick but he looked in a bad way. Does anybody know if he was ok after? Can't get the image of his face out of my mind.

i hate seeing this,remeber a spanish girl collapsing in manumission,it scared us so much we left soon after,puts a downer on your night so much,hope there both alright.

It was awful. His skin colour changed from a dark tan to pale white to blue to purple in the time it took him to hit the floor, you could literally see the colour drain out of his face. His eyes literally disappeared inside his head. I tried checking the spanish press monday and tuesday and didn't see anything so fingers crossed he was ok, but it didn't half shake me up. That happened about 30 minutes after I got there, and coupled with the ridiculous overcrowding on the terrace that was that in terms of Sunday at Space for me, stayed for Fatboy Slim and left.

Makes you think long and hard sometimes doesn't it.

I'm not sure if it was always there but this year i did notice a first aid room just to the left of the entrance to space. pacha also had this if I'm not mistaken.

It's always sad to see someone collapse after indulging in drugs. I remember once as a kid in a rave in London I saw a girl collapse and she was taken outside by the first aid guys. They covered her in this silver foil and after 15 minutes she was up dancing again like it never happened.

I think the big problem nowadays is we mix our drugs too much and don't drink enough water.

The government should re-release the advertising campaign on safe drug use that was going around in the nineties.

Last year at Tribal Gathering we were in the main room, think it was quite late on the Saturday night, and a guy collapsed. Not sure whether it was drink or drugs but the guy was out for the count, I think paramedics came and took him away but I never heard anything in the press so I assume he was ok.

I also knew, not personally, a lad who was a year above me at school who collapsed and died at The Sanctuary club in Milton Keynes, either in 96 or 97, he'd allegedly been mixed pills and speed and just fell to the floor and burnt up, face went bright red and overheated so I heard. A year or so later I met the girl who sold him the drugs, as she was going out with somebody I knew, she went to prison, but think she only got something like 18 months, which is 9 months with good behaviour. If people do insist on doing drugs mixing (drugs, not records) isn't advised IMHO.

yea its a terrible thing....the problem also is people buy drugs and they have no idea whats in them...mdma alone wont cause you to collapse or die or overdose but when its mixed with speed and other shit like that it has bad reactions...legalization would stop all of the drug poisoners

hmmm i know a girl collapsed in front of my door the first time I was in Ibiza, little did I know by then, but I though to myself "this just proves everything I´ve heard about Ibiza - that people take too many drugs and O.D"..naturally this doesn´t apply for all of us, but I was thinking "gooood god, why don´t be more careful you don´t know what you are gonna get each time you swallow that stuff!"

Ibiza-Girlie,

You know, if you stop making dumb comments about people taking pills, you wouldn't get so many negative comments you complain so much about.

You don't know why the guy collapsed so don't make a fool of yourself

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah well I spoke to the paramedics as I was helping this crazed girl up from the floor as she had JUST vomited all over me!
She "woke up" and said she had been taking TOO MANY E pills, so bugger off honey!
Im entitled to my opinion, i didnt say: dont do drugs, I just said: please mind what you take so you dont ruin someone elses evening.

over and out!

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah well I spoke to the paramedics as I was helping this crazed girl up from the floor as she had JUST vomited all over me!
She "woke up" and said she had been taking TOO MANY E pills, so bugger off honey!
Im entitled to my opinion, i didnt say: dont do drugs, I just said: please mind what you take so you dont ruin someone elses evening.

over and out!

written like a true pro,u go girl,meaoooooooooww :lol:

yeah well....I dont wanna fight with anyone, but I´m still entitled to my op´- even though I admit I also sometimes get annoying for some people when I have had too much to drink haha!
have a laugh and let´s just leave it at that ;)

anyone remember the 'just say no' era of anti-drugs ??

pathetic. rather than educate the kids. give them the positives and negatives, the government etc simply pushed drug taking as some evil deed that will kill you.

people who are aware of the risks, but still mix their drugs and drink are a little silly.

but so many youngsters in england have died cause they simply dont know what they should be doing whilst taking a pill...etc

i think this country (england) is finally waking up to this. and thankfully theres some great online sites that will inform everyone of all the risks and give them the right amount of education so that they know ALL the facts.

not sure if this stat is right, but up until maybe 5 years or so back no one had died from takin an E in holland.

why? cause of the information they gave to the 'kids' and the fact that you could turn up at a club and have someone there test the pill for purity.

you cant stop someone taking something if they really want it, so then why not help them out and make sure they dont make a mistake that could cost them their life.

of course, the one risk is getting hold of a pill that has been mixed up with stuff that you dont expect to be taking. greedy drug dealers and other idiots mixing crap is one risk that all users probably take when consuming their pill.

I partially agree but spending money on testing pills for purity is like handling over the drug to them and becoming pushers themselves, the ones who help....
helping kids with the issue is partially good but it´s also stating that what they are doing is o.k even though it´s still illegal

Back