The Joe Rogan appreciation thread

Tempted to switch this one off. I will give other PsOV a chance but how can someone be so pro gun rights while still willing to criminalise people for weed?

There are politicians who are in favor of both, but are typically ignored by the media and fail to gain traction with the broader public on a national level.

In the US we are fortunate that individual states have latitude. You can choose a state that fits your ideological niche.

I am fairly pro (guns & weed) libertarian and anti-intervention, so this dude lost me when describing his worldview regarding the US military.

I know I'm in minority but I find Joe rogan such a melter.

Genuinely tried listening to a few of his podcasts over the years but he is just a fried conspiracy theorist.

I know I'm in minority but I find Joe rogan such a melter.

Genuinely tried listening to a few of his podcasts over the years but he is just a fried conspiracy theorist.

It's an interesting POV. I don't agree with him on everything and he is a bit of a 'bro', but not sure how you'd come to that conclusion! How good the episodes are depends on who he has on.

Last edited:
It's an interesting POV. I don't agree with him on everything and he is a bit of a 'bro', but not sure how you'd come to that conclusion! How good the episodes are depends on who he has on.
Most my friends love his podcasts

I just cant listen to him sensationalise everything and everyone.

His ufc commentary is also very cringe, obviously knowable on mma/bjj but he just talks too much shite like he's constantly stoned.

For me it depends on the guest. I'm not a fan of the shows involving his comedian and mma mates. But some of the stories from the journalists and writers he has on are fascinating and have led me to new podcasts and study material

Back