The Jockey Club

Sui

Hi,

We went to Las Salinas last year and fell in love with the beach and the Jockey Club.
But once the last bus went at 7pm there were no taxi's in sight... Does anyone know, how to get back to Playa D'en Bossa once the last bus goes??

Sui.[/i]

When we were ready to leave we waited for taxi to drop some other people off and then jumped in their taxi, we weren't waiting for more than 10 mins.

It is a bit of a nightmare getting back from Salinas if yuo don't have a car.

The queues for the bus were ridiculously long so you had to wait for one which you could get on and once they're finished, you're a bit stuffed.

There's a nice costal walk back to Playa Den Bossa (how we got there in the first place) but it take about 2hr!

It is quite hilly in parts but I really enjoyed it, although take decent shoes to walk in.

You can walk 'cross country' and get there a lot quicker. Walk along the road towards playa den bossa then walk left along one of the dirt traks. you'll be able to see the bright lights of playa den bossa in the distance, walk straight. This took me about 45-60 mins. I'd recommend wearing trainers as it's rough terrain.

I forgot to add that the best method of getting back is hitching a lift, all cars are going that way anyway.

kitten's head said:
It is a bit of a nightmare getting back from Salinas if yuo don't have a car.

The queues for the bus were ridiculously long so you had to wait for one which you could get on and once they're finished, you're a bit stuffed.

has experienced this a few times now; in fact it has stopped me
from going out there as often as i would like to... :(

anyone know if its possible to call for a taxi to pick u up there?

### barx

Back