The Ibiza Weekender - ITV2

I actually think its a great show and look forward to it every week. Reason being it takes me back to my youth. While we can all sit here and say its not a true reflection of ibiza as we know it i can assure you if you was 18 it would be pretty spot on. Yes we have all got older and matured into liking a certain sound, one that we follow with great interest and sit eagerly awaiting line ups every year. But it wasnt always like that for us. A ngt out at 18 is not about standing facing a dj on mass and shuffling from one foot to the other hand in the air getting lost in the music. This show is a bit of fun showing what late teens are all about. Get out drink as much as you can and go out on the pull. Im not ashamed to say this was exactly what i was like in my younger party days. I couldnt think of anything more fun at 18 than running up and down the strip in and out of bars and trying to pull girls. There is plenty of time to mature and become one of us sitting on the net to talk about if plex deserves his own ngt or not.

I watch this every week and get lost in the memories of my youth with a big smile on my face. Good luck to these kids i say. I dont care where they do it ibiza, magaluf or blackpool.

And if anyone thinks that this programme with its drinking and chasing girls/boys is not a true reflection of ibiza i encourage you to try a ngt in the west end. It most certainly goes on. If im honest i cant believe there isnt more sex. These boys need to learn how to close a deal!

I don't look forward to it, but do enjoy if for similar reasons you have stated. I would just have preferred it to have nothing to do with Ibiza to be honest and wish it had stayed in Magaluf.

I also think this year it appears to be more about the reps rather than the holidaymakers and I don't think that works as well. I like seeing thee young kids on their first holiday and how it can be life changing for them.

Also don't think I was ever as big a knob as some of the people on the show at that age, I was far cooler.

I actually think its a great show and look forward to it every week. Reason being it takes me back to my youth. While we can all sit here and say its not a true reflection of ibiza as we know it i can assure you if you was 18 it would be pretty spot on. Yes we have all got older and matured into liking a certain sound, one that we follow with great interest and sit eagerly awaiting line ups every year. But it wasnt always like that for us. A ngt out at 18 is not about standing facing a dj on mass and shuffling from one foot to the other hand in the air getting lost in the music. This show is a bit of fun showing what late teens are all about. Get out drink as much as you can and go out on the pull. Im not ashamed to say this was exactly what i was like in my younger party days. I couldnt think of anything more fun at 18 than running up and down the strip in and out of bars and trying to pull girls. There is plenty of time to mature and become one of us sitting on the net to talk about if plex deserves his own ngt or not.

I watch this every week and get lost in the memories of my youth with a big smile on my face. Good luck to these kids i say. I dont care where they do it ibiza, magaluf or blackpool.

And if anyone thinks that this programme with its drinking and chasing girls/boys is not a true reflection of ibiza i encourage you to try a ngt in the west end. It most certainly goes on. If im honest i cant believe there isnt more sex. These boys need to learn how to close a deal!

I can honestly say my younger days in Ibiza were nothing like that.

As mentioned Ibiza isn't Magaluf or Blackpool and wasn't when I was 18 either thank God.

And it's the lack of drinking (et al) that I find alien or maybe lack of stamina.

It's a guilty pleasure I have to admit, my 65 year old dad loves it but I think I know why :spank:
I'm a sad twat that will watch owt with Ibiza in though :rolleyes:

They were actually filming on Saturday when I was there, seen Jordan the camera crew and all walk in to Murphys in Den bossa. They all took over a corner in the bar,did a bit of filming then left...cringe! I have watched prob one episode then turned off.... I agree you dont even know they are in ibiza they coud be filming anywhere..

I watched an episode of this and then ended up watching the whole season ? as cringe-worthy as it is I couldn't help it, Ellie and David are quite funny. If I ever meet Jordan will prob end up giving him the slaps what an absolute tool

Back