The greatest DJ Bio ever

Found a new , totally serious beauty....

In his sets he nourishes the audience on sombre, hazy drones and fantastical soundscapes permutated by deep and shifting rhythms and creates a sonic experience in which dramaturgical density, deep timbres, and sound’s intense physicality and coarse materiality predominate. His sets are much like a wide-awake dream in which he invites the audience to an exploration of the intersecting trajectories of sound research, dramaturgy, narration, and affect in contemporary electronic music.
I'm a native English speaker who went to a very good university.
I'm also quite familiar with dance music and the nightclub scene.
I mention all this only to add context to what I'm about to say:
I read this twice, and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS!

I'm a native English speaker who went to a very good university.
I'm also quite familiar with dance music and the nightclub scene.
I mention all this only to add context to what I'm about to say:
I read this twice, and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS!

So... this is aimed at Hard Dance fans.
Do they look for 'fantastical soundscapes' during a 'sonic experience' on a night out?
Thought it was all about getting mashed with your friends? :lol:

What the heck is dramaturgical density? They're just throwing letters together! Dramaturgical isn't even a word! I double-checked!

The bio above isnt for a hard dance dj. Upon further investigation the guy doesnt really 'dj' as such . more plays various bits of scary noise but whatever he plays the language in his bio is bonkers!

ah the one i put up above isnt for andy whitby , someone totally different, just made me laugh so added it to this thread

From his FB page:

Andy Whitby is the whirlwind Hard Dance was waiting for – a refreshing and creative force at work. He is widely acknowledged by his peers as leading the forward charge, and constantly pushing the boundaries of the harder side of dance music.

Back