The Good and Bad of Ibiza 2003

jamesthemonkeh said:
cream closing party was my highlight...pvd at least

i agree ... PVD was greeeeaaaaat that night !! did u notice how when he finished his set the crowed wanted some more, he played some more for about 20 sec then the funky security stopped it !!! guess because it was passed 7 am lool

MrSt0NeD said:
he played some more for about 20 sec then the funky security stopped it !!! guess because it was passed 7 am lool

correct ;)

in previous years, pvd has been known to carry on playing till 9:30.
but this year strict fines have forced the clubs to shut a 7. :cry: :cry:

Ibiza-girlie said:
horrible they never clean the place in front of the cafées there! a shame really!

not strictly true, this year on the first night we went back to Mambos to watch the sun come up and there was a man at abour 5am picking up the empty bottles n stuff from the front

mambobirdette said:
not strictly true, this year on the first night we went back to Mambos to watch the sun come up and there was a man at abour 5am picking up the empty bottles n stuff from the front

how can you see the sun come up at mambo's :confused: it rises on the other side of the island :rolleyes: ;)

Robo said:
mambobirdette said:

how can you see the sun come up at mambo's :confused: it rises on the other side of the island :rolleyes: ;)

:lol: thats what i realised when it had got to 6.30am and still no sun

stood up to go home and turned around to see the sun coming up :oops:

mambobirdette said:
:lol: thats what i realised when it had got to 6.30am and still no sun

stood up to go home and turned around to see the sun coming up :oops:

pmsl!! even i know that the sun doesn't rise and set in the same place :lol: :lol:

:lol: well i am blonde Rob, and he didnt say anythink either so as long as he didnt realise that im thick then thats ok :lol:

At least i know the date for halloween :p

vinylgroover said:
Good:

-Amnesia....great set-up.....excellent sound

34.jpg

^^^^AHH yes Bora Bora, truly a magical place...DAMN I miss it

My first time visit to Ibiza this year in Sept 19-27...time of my life!!
Stayed at Jet apts, awesome!!! steps from Bora Bora. We were there every day, before going out..

Checked out SPACE, Underground,El Devino,Pacha, definetly not enough time and money....All the reasons to come back!!!

I've been checking out this site on a regular basis since I got back...just because, u know...I miss it!!!!

WHAT's up with the mullets!!! manalive!!!

Mike -<toronto

uhh no not my garden, my garden would be a mix of views of the ocean and mountains behind, lots of exotic flowers and waterfalls!

BAD. That first time you go up that road from the roundabout just before you hit the San An traffic to get in round the back nr Coastline and Kanya and driving straight over that junction that you can't see.

GOOD seeing stacks more people doing exactly the same thing when you know it's there....

(haven't they ever heard of signposts it's lucky no-one got killed there... they really should sort that one out before it's too late)

Back