Badspeller

Lounge - Plastic Fondu
House Amigos DJs
Chris Cee
P.J.Lee
Matt Dahl B2B Markus Buhmann
CJ Swayne
Quanta

February was started with one hell of a party; Friday just gone was all about Marco V and pals taking the roof off the Box with one hell of a show. This week – Friday 13th February - is all about the return of the Gallery’s newest resident and boy wonder Markus Schulz... just in times for Valentines!! Surely one of the biggest success stories in dance music of late, Marcus is no stranger to us here at The Gallery and returns to his UK home for another trademark, headline set this Friday. A real favourite with The Gallery faithful, Markus has taken up the mantle of resident with relish and in a recent interview spoke about accepting the offer (to become new Gallery resident). Whilst having a meal with some of the Armada staff, my phone rings, and I receive news of The Gallery offering the opportunity of the residency to me. Honestly, I couldn't get the word "yes" out of my mouth quickly enough. And now, every time I have returned to play there, I have enjoyed it even more than the last.” We look forward to this Friday and another return visit of our newest recruit to once more do his thing in the Box!

Josh Gabriel shot to our undivided attention in recent years as one half of duo Gabriel and Dresden. If you've listened to dance music in the 21st century then chances are Josh Gabriel's music has already touched you. This globe-trotting DJ/Producer/Songwriter/Remixer has a deep catalogue of music that has reached the ears of clubbers worldwide. His latest endeavour has seen him go it alone and with tracks such as the techno smash ‘Summit’ which is a dance-floor favourite that landed in the record box of a some of the world’s top DJs, including: John Digweed, Carl Cox, Sander Kleinenberg and Danny Howells; it is easy to see why Josh is making some serious waves with his tech infused sound. Following up on the success of ‘Summit’, Josh released ‘Crosstalk’ and ‘Azora’ as well as embarking on a world tour to support the launch of his debut solo artist album. We’re delighted to support Josh’s new musical direction - indeed we gave Gabriel & Dresden their first ever UK booking and are equally confident in Josh as we were then. Bring it on!!!

Simon Patterson continues to be one of trances biggest names and for good reason, a quality and consistent producer of main room belters and a rather splendid disc jockey to boot we have long been fans here at Gallery and welcome him back for his first offering of 2009. Expect the usual fireworks and main room, big sound antics!! Mike Koglin has long been a name to excite the trance fraternity with a discography of massive records and remixes. Finally breaking into the Top 100 last year, he is getting the kinda of recognition we have long argued he deserves. A regular at Gallery over the years we are delighted to welcome him back once more before Gallery trance resident TheViceroy finishes the night off in his usual style! The Bar welcomes an all Gallery / Joy line-up this month headed up by none other than, Steve Lee.Steve’s residency in the Bar at Ministry continues apace and he will joined by some of his favourites from down the years of busting out big tunes at Gallery including Ko Motoshi and Marc Houlihan. Mark Myers gets in on the early warm up duties to set the tone of proceedings! Backroom favourites Stereo Tek host the Baby Box whilst Plastic Fondu do their thing in the Lounge. Throw in a spot of backstage snogging and you’ve got all the right ingredients for a very lovely Valentines night with us!

10.30pm–7 am
Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE16DP
Capacity: 1,500 // Tube: Elephant & Castle
Contact: 020 7247 4121 // 020 7740 8627 // info@thegallery-club.co.uk

Prices: Members £10 // NUS £10 B4 12am // £12 Advance
£15 on the door // £6 after 3am

Advanced Tickets:
www.ministryofsound.com/tickets
www.ticketweb.co.uk - 08700 600 100
www.viewtickets.co.uk
www.residentadvisor.net

www.thegallery-club.co.uk