Dappa D
Dirty Stopoutz

Loft:
Hosted by Spinning Quickly
Hilton Caswell
James Hughes
Hiz & Herz
Virtual Punk

Back once more to rock the White Isle for its 10th year in succession... the busiest night in San Antonio – Judgement Sundays returns to The Gallery for one of its legendary launch parties to get us well and truly in the mood. With a huge line-up featuring all the regular Judgement faces including Judge Jules, Marco V, Marcel Woods, Richard Durand, Micky Slim, Oliver Lang and many more; as well as the chance to find one of the Golden Tickets to win an all expenses paid trip to Ibiza for Judgement Sunday there has never been a better way to kick off the summer party season than the Judgement Sunday launch party at The Gallery at Ministry of Sound on Friday 22nd May.

Do not fear whilst the sun may not be as hot, the line-up and what’s on offer is as hot as it gets with the main man, one might be as bold as to say the master of ceremonies Mr Judge Jules will be leading by example at the front of the proceedings getting the Ibiza party started as he leads a headlong charge of DJ talent from the Judgement pool of talent. Jules continues to wow The Gallery faithful on a near monthly basis as well as hold down one of the busiest dj diaries, appear weekly on BBC Radio 1 and bring his huge enthusiasm to all things dance music related. With this in mind its no wonder that Judgement Sunday’s continue to go from strength. Joining Jules is none other than Dutch-destroyer Mr Marco V. Marcois a firm favourite here at The Gallery and still one of the leading names in dance music across the globe. Regularly pushing boundaries especially here at The Gallery previous gigs have included his Combinations album launch party which included 3 sets in 3 rooms, and playing behind a live visuals screen in the main room he is always a hugely popular dj both at The Gallery and on the white isle and will be bringing his usual bag of huge tunes to the world class surroundings of the Box here at Ministry of Sound. Marcel Woods continues to be an anthem producing machine. Defining the recent tech-trance genre he brings his Musical Madness sound to our Judgement meets Gallery launch party. Sure to provide some big lead lines and massive drops to the proceedings Marcel is a dead cert to rock a dancefloor and we can’t wait to have him back. Richard Durrand continues his run of good form (look out for a forthcoming artist album destined for big things) by continuing his association and residency with Judgement by joining the throng for the launch party alongside main room resident Vicky Devine who will be getting the Box all fired up early doors.

Over in the Bar Judge Jules will be putting in one of his legendary house sets a la Ibiza style alongside man of the moment Micky Slim. Having enjoyed another massive summer, resident in Ibiza for Judgement Sunday and dates at pretty much everywhere there is to be; Micky is a true entertainer and crowd pleasing DJ. With a bevy of massive tracks, remixes and re-edits always to hand he will be leading another mad session in the bar so expect the usual behaviour. Oliver Lang is another Judgement and Ibiza legend to join the Bar bringing with him seasons of experience from the likes of Bora Bora as well as Judgement character and all round production/ dj rising star Tristan Ingram. Luke Drewitt warms up whilst Soul Solutions hosts the Baby Box and Spinning Quickly host the Loft.

10.30pm – close

Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE16DP

Capacity: 1,500 // Tube: Elephant & Castle

Contact: 020 3189 0076 // 020 7740 8627 // tom@thegallery-club.co.uk

Prices: £10 NUS & Members // £13 Advance // £15 on the door // £6 after 3am
(unless stated otherwise)

Advanced Tickets:
www.ticketweb.co.uk - 08700 600 100
www.viewtickets.co.uk // www.residentadvisor.net

www.thegallery-club.co.uk
www.ministryofsound.com/club
www.myspace.com/thegalleryclubuk

The Gallery Set Times

Box
Vicky Devine: 11.00 - 12.00
Marcel Woods: 12.00 - 01.30
Marco V: 01.30 - 03.00
Judge Jules: 03.00 - 04.30
Richard Durand: 04.30 - 06.00
The Viceroy: 06.00 - close

Bar
Luke Drewitt: 10.30 - 12.00
Tristian Ingram: 12.00 - 01.30
Judge Jules: 01.30 - 02.50
Micky Slim: 02.50 - 04.30
Oliver Lang: 04.30 - 06.00

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COMPETITION TIME

As part of Judgement Sundays 10th anniversary celebrations, one lucky winner and a friend will get the chance to spend the weekend in Ibiza, on Judge Jules!

While there you'll be invited to have dinner with Jules and the other Judgement Sundays DJs and then be fully VIP-ed up for a night of madness at Eden!

Of course, flights and accommodation are included too. All you have to do is find the lucky Golden Ticket at The Gallery at Ministry of Sound this Friday 22nd May. Here's what you're looking for:

GoldenTicketfront-1.jpg

int3.jpg

JUDGE JULES INTERVIEW

Morning, how and where does The Gallery find you today?
Finally beginning to feel summer-ish, which beats the hell out of the cold short nights of the winter vibe.

Its Judgement Sunday launch party this Friday - what does Judgement mean to you?
It's the 10th anniversary season of Judgement Sundays, and I can honestly say that you won't witness an atmosphere like it in Ibiza, and trust me, I've been everywhere on the island, big and small.

What can we expect from you this Friday?
Two sets in two rooms, with equal energy in each.

Which three tunes do you predict are going to be big this summer
Anything by Arnej, my new Judgement Rave track.

And you favourite Judgement moment or story
My failed attempts to stage dive from the decks. The huge crowd parted like the sea before Moses, and I kissed the concrete.

int1.jpg

MARCO V INTERVIEW

Morning, how and where does The Gallery find you today?
Like always on a Monday morning I’m hard at work in my studio in Holland. I’ve just had a brand new, purpose built studio done in my new house so I’m like a boy in a sweet shop! J

Its Judgement Sunday launch party this Friday - what does Judgement mean to you?
The people who go to Judgement are the ones that really like party and that's exactly the kind of people that I want to play for. It’s always been a great event and there’s a real dedicated following for it, so whenever I play there it’s like coming home to a great family who really appreciate the night.

What can we expect from you this Friday?
My new album Propaganda is just released here in Holland it will be out in July in the UK. I did a few new remixes already of the forthcoming singles, so I will drop them this Friday together with the other new stuff from the album. Keep an ear out for them J

Which three tunes do you predict are going to be big this summer
The new remixes from PVD’s classic ‘For An Angel’, DJ Preach’s ‘American Dirt’ and hopefully my own new song ‘Solitary Confinement’ will do well too. The remix I just did rocked the crowd last weekend :)

And you favourite Judgement moment or story
I think it was the first time I ever played for Judgement in Ibiza. I’d already heard some great stories about the kind of party that it was but I didn't expect it to be so great. It really did blow me away, it was a great moment J

THE GALLERY PODCAST 076: JUDGE JULES
Judgement Sunday's main man Judge Jules is our guest this week on The Gallery podcast. Recorded live at The Gallery 14th Birthday this set is bound to get you well and truly in the mood for Friday's Judgement Sunday launch at The Gallery

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
http://www.thegallery-club.co.uk/podcast.aspx

Back