Dan Mckie
Tony Pony
Tim Park
S.A.M
Lloyd
Facebook Winner

Loft:
Hosted by Digital Sound

The end of the month – Friday 26th June, is here and to lead the all out party assault we have none other than Gallery legend and Radio 1’s very own Judge Jules – straight from the BBC recording studio! With a rare live set from production machine PUSH aka trance god M.I.K.E, to launch his new album, plus rising trance star Andy Moor and Gallery residents Gavyn Mytchel and The Viceroy... this is set to be some party!! The Bar gets a proper house workout courtesy of party starters Mutiny and Tania von Pear, with support from Marco Del Horno, Chris Mimo and Matt Weeks, whilst over in the Baby Box Glory Hole continue their MOS residency and Digital Sound likewise in The Loft.

End of month at The Gallery means one thing and oh yes i’ts the return of Judge Jules. Having launched his Judgement Sunday party last month Jules is right in the thick of his usual hectic touring making the pilgrimage to his Ibiza residency for huge Sunday night sessions at Eden. With his Radio 1 show still rocking the airwaves every Friday the Judge continues to wow crowds with his enthusiasm and up for it tunes. The Judge won’t Budge!! Andy Moor makes a welcome return to The Gallery, a real talent from the UK he was a welcome addition to our all star Gallery arena at this year’s sell out 20,000 capacity SW4 festival and spent last year jetting from massive festivals such as Sunrise in Poland to the likes of Cream at Amnesia in Ibiza. Famed for his consistent producing talent including seminal trancers such as ‘Air for Life’, ‘Halcyon’ and recently ‘Year Zero’, on his personal imprint Ava Recordings, Andy continues to be a worldwide name to be reckoned with and an ever welcome guest here at The Gallery. M.I.K.E. has been one of trances most prolific and important producers responsible for more guises and aliases than a international spy. Tunes such as ‘The Legacy’ and ‘Universal Nation’ are just two out of hundreds. Now with a brand new Push album forthcoming we are delighted and very excited to welcome M.I.K.E. to perform a very special Push ‘live’ set on the stage at The Gallery. Fully live and taking in brand new material and some of the old favourites this will be a chance to see M.I.K.E as you have never seen him before! Tech trance rising starlet Claudia Cazacu continues to impress with an ever constant stream of heavily supported material on her Couture imprint as well as remixes and releases on labels such as Spinnin. Fellow trancer and Gallery resident The Viceroy rounds off this end of month session with his usual aplomb!

The Bar is headlined by the much loved duo Mutiny who bring their unique brand of house to proceedings. Consistent producers and releasers on some of the biggest labels around they continue to tour the globe and we are chuffed to have them back in the bossom of The Gallery for another night of madness! Gallery resident Tania von Pear makes a welcome return to her London home to put in another trademark set which will see the Bar rocking hard! Marco Del Horno, Chris Mimo and Matt Weeks round off the Bar, with Glory Hole going for gold in the Baby Box and Digital Sound pumping out the bass in The Loft.

10.30pm – close

Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE16DP

Capacity: 1,500 // Tube: Elephant & Castle

Contact: 020 3189 0076 // 020 7740 8627 // tom@thegallery-club.co.uk

Prices: £10 NUS / £13 Advance // £15 on the door // £6 after 3am
(unless stated otherwise)

Advanced Tickets:
http://www.ministryofsound.com/club/tickets.aspx

www.ticketweb.co.uk - 08700 600 100
www.viewtickets.co.uk // www.residentadvisor.net

www.thegallery-club.co.uk
www.ministryofsound.com/club
www.myspace.com/thegalleryclubuk

Gallery_090626fLOW.jpg

M.I.K.E Interview

MIKE7highres.jpg

Ahead of his Live and DJ set this Friday we catch up with Belgium's finest trance export M.I.K.E.

Morning M.I.K.E., how does The Gallery find you on this fine morning?
As every morning - always in a charged, good mood! Sunny day and I’ve just dropped my son at school, now back home checking my emails, and have to sort thru a lot of emails about my new album Push – 'Global Age' – much positive feedback! :)

You are back at The Gallery this Friday to launch your new album, tell us all about it?
Well, PUSH is back in town! And as I did with my compilation, 'M.I.K.E. Presents London 07', I feel privileged to be celebrating my new Push album at MOS for The Gallery. I’ve been playing for The Gallery now almost 10 years and I’m always amazed by the event’s turnout and how the promoters give just the right twist to every event they organise.

You are playing two sets, one Live and one as a DJ, explain the differences and what we can expect from each set?
Being that it’s the official launch party of the album “Global Age” for The Gallery club night, I wanted to make it a memorable show, using some intricate gear. The LIVE act will be a 50 min pure trance journey - playing the best of PUSH from the past 10 years, a touch of the right classics and some tracks from the new album! The DJ set will be played with touch screen controllers and some of the finest midi-gear. It’s really pleasant to get involved and interact with all this equipment in front of a crowd. People can really hear how tracks are mixed.

What other up and coming plans have you got for the summer?
I’m looking at a very busy summer ahead. A big move, to a big city! I’m moving to New York City this summer for some time. This gives me an opportunity to work with some exclusive artists & inhale all sorts of inspiration! In August I have my U.S. launch party for the Push album, so I’m looking forward to that and all the travelling thats in line!

What are your favourite tracks off the album and why?
That must be the title track 'Global Age' and the new single, 'Infinite'. Both tracks have the Push sound, with a raw and dark trance-y edge on it! But overall, I don’t have a preference. For me, all the tracks on the album are carefully produced and tell a different story with different inspiration. The end result will be a CD packed with the best in trance and progressive.

And finally what’s your favourite ice cream / lolly for the summer?
That’s a good question! I’m not a difficult guy so no preferences here (lol)… I like my organic water based ices, strawberry flavoured, please! But if I enjoy an ice cream moment, say with my son, I’ll go for the 3 scoops, whipped cream, Brazil nuts and all! Sweet and simple, see!

Back