Tristen Gleed

Lounge - Plastic Fondu

Rory McCart
Danny Stamp
Styrafoamkid
Stefan Brodin
Chase B2B Kingy
Ben Spalding B2B David Lesley

The Gallery welcomes back the massive trio Above and Beyond for a very special 5 hour set to help launch the massive new mix album Anjunabeats Vol 6. Fellow label producers Jaytech and Daniel Kandi from the Anjunabeats stable of talent this is set to be one of those do not miss Gallery’s especially after the guys last appearance complete with Clive Rudloe and his dj booth invasion!

Above & Beyond began 2008 playing to 1 million people on New Year’s Eve in Rio (thought to be the largest live DJ gig ever) - an auspicious start and another milestone in their fast-rising journey to becoming “one of Britain’s biggest dance outfits” (The Sun).

‘Anjunabeats Volume 6’ is the next instalment in their highly successful label compilation series and features the pick of the label’s artists across Anjunabeats and housier offshoot Anjunadeep. Including numerous exclusives, as well as their own productions and remixes, Above & Beyond’s mix illustrates once again why both labels are magnets for electronic dance music connoisseurs.

Currently ranked No.6 in DJ Magazine’s Top 100 DJs Poll, Above & Beyond were recently voted 11th in Mixmag’s list of the best dance acts of the past 25 years. Their weekly radio show is a regular fixture in the iTunes music podcast Top 10, mirroring the success of their recent OceanLab album, ‘Sirens Of The Sea’, which was a Top 10 seller in both the UK and US iTunes sales charts.

However, statistics tell only a fraction of the story. Their rise to global attention is seen through the eyes of tens of thousands of music fans worldwide each weekend. Now captured on their Youtube channel, Tony, Paavo, and Jono’s exploits have taken them to all four corners of the earth. Highpoints in recent months include selling-out London’s Ministry Of Sound, a monumental show in Beirut, a trail-blazing visit to Bolivia, and a bus tour across the USA, including a career-defining performance at the Coachella festival.

CD1 of ‘Anjunabeats Volume 6’ showcases the Anjunadeep sound, the deeper, atmospheric-end of the Anjuna spectrum that’s attracted champions such as Sasha, James Zabiela, and Desyn Masiello. CD2 features the classy melodic trance sound that Anjunabeats is best known for. Joining the trio will be fellow label producers and djs; Jaytech and Daniel Kandi.
Jay Tech has been a name rapidly on the ascent with a string of big tunes including ‘Spacelift’ and ‘Essence’. Producing since he was 14 and hailing from Australia; Jaytech is certainly one not to miss as he continues to showcase his melodic sound across the globe winning plaudits and fans from all quarters including the prog world such as John Digweed as well as the trance establishment. Daniel Kandi also joins the fray fresh from producing several massive releases on Anjunabeats
Meanwhile the Bar plays host to a large gathering of dance musics finest with Tom Neville leading the proceedings alongside producer / dj talent Luke Dzierzek and new production outfit Patch Park (formely known to many as Perry O Neil) whilst new boy on the block David Murtagh provides the warm up. The Baby Box is hosted by Soundas whilst the Lounge plays host to Plastic Fondu

eflyer002_r17_c1.jpg

Advance tickets are selling out fast for this Friday’s party, so if you want to buy your ticket then click on the any of above Ticket logos above or the links below. Tickets are priced £12 +booking fee in advance.

www.ministryofsound.com/tickets
www.ticketweb.co.uk - 08700 600 100
www.viewtickets.co.uk
www.clubtickets.com - 0870 246 2050

10.30pm – late
Ministry of Sound, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP
Tube: Elephant & Castle
Contact: 020 7247 4121 // 020 7740 8627 // info@thegallery-club.co.uk

Gallery_081010FLOW.jpg

Set times for The Gallery presents Anjunabeats Vol 6 Launch Party

Set times for The Gallery @ Ministry of Sound presents this Friday are as follows:

Box
Jaytech: 11.30 - 01.00
Above & Beyond: 01.00 - 06.00
Daniel Kandi: 06.00 - 07.00

Bar
David Murtagh: 10.30 - 11.30
Gavyn Mytchel: 11.30 - 12.30
Patch Park: 12.30 - 02.00
Tom Neville: 02.00 - 04.00
Luke Dzeirzek: 04.00 - 06.00

Tickets are selling like hotcakes, so it promises to be a truly amazing night!!

See you on the dancefloor!!

The Gallery Team x

Yeah Ibizan Heat are playing the bar, Wallaci Bros

Tony Montana browses on here ocassionaly and so was aimed at his prying eyes!!

Oh makes sense now.. :lol: Sorry bout that, still feeling the effects from Ibiza

Grego, you'll have to explain all.. ;) if not on here then to me when I see you next. I really like they're sets, never met them before.

Oh makes sense now.. :lol: Sorry bout that, still feeling the effects from Ibiza

Grego, you'll have to explain all.. ;) if not on here then to me when I see you next. I really like they're sets, never met them before.

That's ok Ferd, I did PM you about it old chap.

Just to say that was the best set of trance ive heard in a very very long time. Put PvD's closing set at Cream in the shade!!!

shame they're tw@ts lol

Back