The footy !!

Was nice to finally beat Germany at a knockout stage, Far from the best German side but still a job to beat them. Grealish seemed to turn the game as it was much of nothing for the first 70 mins. Kane got his goal after some decent service at last. Thought we where over run in midfield for the first 20 mins with Germany having the extra man in there. The crowd made the Grealish substitution and i would have like to have seen Sancho at some point given he plays for Dortmund.

I know one thing... England will never have a better chance of reaching a final. ( no disrespect to Ukraine , Denmark and the Czech Republic ) But this has been effectively a home tournament.

Was nice to finally beat Germany at a knockout stage, Far from the best German side but still a job to beat them. Grealish seemed to turn the game as it was much of nothing for the first 70 mins. Kane got his goal after some decent service at last. Thought we where over run in midfield for the first 20 mins with Germany having the extra man in there. The crowd made the Grealish substitution and i would have like to have seen Sancho at some point given he plays for Dortmund.

I know one thing... England will never have a better chance of reaching a final. ( no disrespect to Ukraine , Denmark and the Czech Republic ) But this has been effectively a home tournament.

Ukraine looked tired and have injuries so im very optimistic. Would like to see Grealish in for either Rice or Phillips as two defensive midfielders is too negative for me. Would also like to see Sancho come off the bench as you can't beat an injection of pace at this stage of tournaments.

Rooting for Luis Enrique after all he's been through, although honorary Catalan status prohibits supporting the imperial masters

as for the rest of the field, hoping Denmark go all the way

Best atmosphere at Wembley since 96.
It didn't feel like there were only 40k there at all. My voice has just about come back today.

Had 3 tickets for the potential England semi in my UEFA basket earlier on, but lost my bottle and didn't go through with it as it's a big risk at £280 a pop and they might be tricky to sell on if we don't make it past Ukraine on Saturday

It didn't feel like there were only 40k there at all. My voice has just about come back today.

Had 3 tickets for the potential England semi in my UEFA basket earlier on, but lost my bottle and didn't go through with it as it's a big risk at £280 a pop and they might be tricky to sell on if we don't make it past Ukraine on Saturday
You’ll regret that 10pm Saturday night

Since Tuesday I’ve proper regret that I stopped going England away. Everyone I’ve spoke to who went said was incredible
I wonder how many people took a punt that we would beat Germany and flew out to Italy early to get the 5 days quarantine in! Bet there were a few...easier to get tickets for Rome than Wembley!

Back