The fiesta palm beach club hotel

dfunky

Has anyone stayed in the fiesta palm beach club hotel
we are there for 2 weeks in june. Ive never stayed in a fiesta hotel b4 but i know that they have a few hotels on the island and have read about some of the others on the forum.
we payed 750 pounds each for the holiday so we are expecting something quite good. its half board which has made it a little more expensive and i know they have lots of facilities.
Ive usually stayed in apmnts b4
Any info on the hotel, what the rooms are like, food, pools e.t.c would be appreciated.
thanx

Never stayed in that one but stayed in Fiesta Palmyra 3x and that was about same price. That Fiesta hotel was pretty nice, food is good for a hotel as well, the only thing we found is you get lots of older 'proper' people staying in them so much fun can be head getting in from club and going straight to breakfast and causing a bit of mayhem :p

Cheers for that
i expect there to be a few families and older people
don't mind that though i'd rather the hotel be quiet so i can rest anyway.
will probably eat at the hotel most nights and have 3 or 4 meals out.
then we take advantage of the free food.
as long as they have seafood i'll be ok.

dfunky said:
Cheers for that
i expect there to be a few families and older people
don't mind that though i'd rather the hotel be quiet so i can rest anyway.
will probably eat at the hotel most nights and have 3 or 4 meals out.
then we take advantage of the free food.
as long as they have seafood i'll be ok.

Well I don't eat meat but eat fish and I was more than adequately catered for. It's quite nice to know that you can get meals at set times as well, otherwise you probably do as I do if you're staying in appts and suddenly remember that you have gone 3 days without eating :rolleyes: :p

yeah it will give us a proper schedule so we don't starve. I have stayed in apmnts and have sometimes cooked in them but everything burns because the equipment is crap. and usually you have to do everything in a pan.
I just can't wait to go on holiday even if it wasn't ibiza i would be looking forward to it with it being ibiza it makes it all the more exciting.
were going to greece in aug as well as we have friends out there but it will be more of a relaxing holiday. Ibiza can be hectic were planning 7 nights out plus a day in space and a day in dc10. so we will nedd to rest when we can as much as poss.

I think our paths cross while you're out there in June so should say hello :D You can nick a bit of food from your hotel as well to feed me lol :p ;)

yeah would be cool to meet up we will probably be in and around bora bora a lot as its nr the hotel. Also dome in ibiza town as its gay and so are we. your staying at es vive is it any good have you been b4. looks like there is lots going on there. maybe a bit hectic for me. i'm not so young anymore but not old either.
I had what is called a rhinotip to my nose, they don't touch the bone they just do the skin at the tip. I had it done because it was fat and it had 2 bumps on it. I don't have much cartilage in my nose and it has always been a problem and ive always hated it. Bloody hurts now and i can't pick my nose.

dfunky said:
yeah would be cool to meet up we will probably be in and around bora bora a lot as its nr the hotel. Also dome in ibiza town as its gay and so are we. your staying at es vive is it any good have you been b4. looks like there is lots going on there. maybe a bit hectic for me. i'm not so young anymore but not old either.
I had what is called a rhinotip to my nose, they don't touch the bone they just do the skin at the tip. I had it done because it was fat and it had 2 bumps on it. I don't have much cartilage in my nose and it has always been a problem and ive always hated it. Bloody hurts now and i can't pick my nose.

Aww bless you hon with your nose :)

We checked out Es Vive last year and it's lovely, but it definitely attracts the slightly 'older' clubber, I'm 27 now and the last thing I want on holiday is 18 year olds being lairy at 10am in the morning round the pool while I'm trying to rest my broken head :p

Yeah i hate noisy rowdy jung brits abroad.
Ive never been like that even when i was younger
I first went to ibiza when i was 18 and i'd say i was pretty well behaved.
Es Vive sounds quite good its got something to do with base bar apparently. I like base bar because there was always something interesting happening there. it was always a bit small and crowded though which i'm not into. I heard base moved to a bigger place up the road.
Which bars do you prefer in ibiza, I'm actually more of a bar person than a club person but still love clubbin especially in ibiza. I probably go to a club every other week in manchester and sometimes go out of manchester. The bars are very good in manchester though most of them have good dj's on.

Yay you definitely have better bars up north than in London Town. I love it when I go back up north, in London the bars tend to be more poncey so I stick with my clubbing.

Jason who owns Base Bar owns Es Vive as well, know what you mean about Base Bar being little, at my age I like to get a seat in a bar :p

Previous years gone to Base Bar, Rock Bar, those kind of places and I'm normally a permanent fixture down @ Bora Bora lol :p

Where bouts do you go in Manchester?? I spent so many random wkends in my youth in Manchester, used to go to places like Holy City Zoo :eek: but travel up to go to Sankeys now and again.

We tend to go to either the Gay Village as there is good bars there with some good dj's on ( not your usual camp dj's)
Or we go to Deansgate locks.
We don't go to gay clubs that much as they are all pretty rubbish
There is a club called Ampersand which is good and also Club V. Ive been to sankeys but havn't been in a while. I also like Garlands at Liverpool and Speed queen at Leeds. I used to go all over the place but not as much now. I think ive been to most of the big clubs in the uk
Ive been in a few in London, ministry a few times, Tunnel and the End.
Gatecrasher, Cream, Passion, Gods Kitchen, Moneypennys and loads more in the past. I think the superclub thing has changed from the past. they arn't doing as good and the smaller clubs seem to be a lot better.
I prefer smaller clubs with a good atmosphere.
anyway i'm off to bed now as i'm tired and not feelin so good
speak again soon eve x :) :)

Love the Gay Village :D

Know what you mean about cutting down on the road trips, this year I have only ventured outside London twice for clubbing, Brighton and GK @ NEC, I think age is catching up with me and sometimes I like a night in my own bed lol :p ;)

Have a good kip and look after that nose of yours x :D

dfunky said:
Has anyone stayed in the fiesta palm beach club hotel
we are there for 2 weeks in june. Ive never stayed in a fiesta hotel b4 but i know that they have a few hotels on the island and have read about some of the others on the forum.
we payed 750 pounds each for the holiday so we are expecting something quite good. its half board which has made it a little more expensive and i know they have lots of facilities.
Ive usually stayed in apmnts b4
Any info on the hotel, what the rooms are like, food, pools e.t.c would be appreciated.
thanx

stayed there year before last - food ok and always at least one fish dish - manager nice guy, sit around the bar early evening and you will pick him out - like most Spanish, likes his booze and fags - he bought me loads of brandy and whisky!! - treat the staff like human beings(which I always do) and your in. Two pools, main one for adults and quite a mix of ages when we were there plus a fair number of our kraut cousins.
The entertainers were a bit keen starting their keep fit and evening show practice from about 10.00 am. Rooms in the two/three storey "apartments" around the pool area and the beach and bora bora beyond the gardens with Space 300/400 metres and Aguamar similar.

thanx it sounds quite nice
I found a wbsite that reviews hotels and all the commenst were good.
It doesn't sound too rowdy either which is good.

Back