The Face of Ibiza has changed...

i wouldnt be so sure of failure.

DJ Oliver has a very big following too, a bit of an Ibiza legend from his parties at Amnesia and Space over the years., and is a great DJ.

I wish them all the luck with the venture as they are decent peeps.

The Face of Ibiza

Anyone been to, or heard anything about, The Face of Ibiza - the new Saturday nighter at Privilege with ex-La Troya host Baby Marcelo and DJ Oliver?

I always had great nights at La Troya in the past (especially during the Amnesia Terrace days) and attributed a lot of the atmosphere and success of those nights to Marcelo and especially Oliver.

photos from the event looked good to me, didnt looked rammed, but seem to have a decentish crowd for a new night.

We went last Saturday and had a very good night!

This is my first post here, so nobody will know me. Excuse my for my not so good English sometimes :)

We went for ten days to PDB en did some clubs. Al lot of people working there could not believe we wanted to go to The Face Of Ibiza. Everybody was telling us not to go. We even doubted for a while but because it was our only chance to go to the Privilege we decided to have a look. Great music, lots of show with acrobats (is this a correct English word?), dancers, fire-artist,... We were very glad that we didn't listen to the "people who know everything the best". People working in the Privilege were also nice (not like Amnesia). The only thing that you can say was that it was not packed (doesn't have to be packed for me anyway) and that the club was not completly open for public. But the people who were there were al dancing and having a good time.

Hopefully not many people will listen to what others say and give it a try. For us it was certainly good and I even would advice it to my friends!

I went for the opening, was pretty good again wasnt that busy. I really like DJ Oliver and i think him and marcelo will make this night a success, i cant help but think that they would be better going back to space than privelage but we know this wont happen after the reason why thy left space in the frist place.

Back