The End

Dirk

How lucky are you guys in London to have this club? A proper club like I havent seen since the early 90's, a proper sound system and a debauched crowd. Since it was a Shoom reunion, the only music played was from 88/89 or before. Excellent! (the Chemical Brothers at Olympia were also outstanding) My best weekend for years and reminds me why I got into all this nonsense in the first place.

DB goes to The End and a couple of days later they decide to close it down, what did you do their DB?!? ;) :D

DB goes to The End and a couple of days later they decide to close it down, what did you do their DB?!? ;) :D

:(
sad that they are closing- one of the best clubs i've ever been to...i'm sure their line-ups for the next four months will be insane - i'm considering a trip over for sven vath in december for their 'birthday' :twisted:

Exactly what we thought! Must have been too full on for them! :D

We are gutted as we had planned to pop down every couple of months. We will defo get down before it shuts though!

What other debauched clubs are a must visit round the UK? Suggestions, please.

This was very sad news :cry:
Definately my favourite London club, that I visited whenever I was there. Great location as well.

Anyone knows why they are closing?

Back