The end for Ibiza?

glad to see english literature is alive and well in england

I have been going to Ibiza since 1981 and also lived there for three years and now after this year i am wondering if that is it for me. Should i stop going to the white isle. This year just didnt seem to have the same feelings for me. Sunset stip is just like a cattle market now. Everyone on the island just wanting to rip you off. I think Ibiza is losing what it was all about back in the day.
Advice needed - do i go back next year or sail off to pastures new.

for someone who has been coming to the island for 27 years... you need advice ??

to be coming this long you have to be, what mid 40's ? yet you only mention the sunset strip being a cattle market

why no mention of ku, sandys bar, anitas? how has ibiza town changed?, how about the south and all the other places ?

glad to see english literature is alive and well in england

for someone who has been coming to the island for 27 years... you need advice ??

to be coming this long you have to be, what mid 40's ? yet you only mention the sunset strip being a cattle market

why no mention of ku, sandys bar, anitas? how has ibiza town changed?, how about the south and all the other places ?

For gods sake man, dont you ever give up, your sounding like a broken record repeatng itself. The OP was simply making a reference point to the fact that he believes Ibiza is changing,,,whether its san an, ibiza town, san carlos or what ever, does it really matter.:lol:

no - the o.p. asked for advice - i'm trying to clarify why after nearly 30 years of visiting the island they need it... ;)

Back