The Disco Thread

I was listening to a recent GW mix only yesterday and he drops this as the first track. Just lets it play out til the end then starts "proper" transitions. I love this simplicity.
(I bought this track in 92' on a CD single before I was properly in to dance music)

Wasn't sure where to post this? Good watch if you like your music history

@Kim Wrong Un
The club that was Legends is now called Fifth Avenue. This is owned by a guy (had his finger in a lot of pies) who my brother in law once had some business interests with. My daughter lives in Manchester and this is where they go for a cheap night out, Factory club for more serious nights.

tbh I don't know Manchester at all - if ever I do make it up, I think it would be for some electric chair or aficionado event. a few years back in Ibiza, I met the fella who runs (or ran?) Folk Cafe in Chorlton. quite the character... if you ever catch me unawares in some disco again, i'll tell you the whole story.

tbh I don't know Manchester at all - if ever I do make it up, I think it would be for some electric chair or aficionado event. a few years back in Ibiza, I met the fella who runs (or ran?) Folk Cafe in Chorlton. quite the character... if you ever catch me unawares in some disco again, i'll tell you the whole story.
Slightly off topic but have you seen this before?

ok I changed the thread title as it seemed a bit restrictive to limit ourselves to edits. I'm interested in people's favourite 'disco' tracks from across the decades - umbrella heading for all sorts of music, preferably the lesser known stuff, new wave, proto-house, spacey tv themes, synth, early electro, italo, excursions into the cosmos, stuff like that.

Back