The Disco Bus

Are there any ways to walk in a "save way"? I wanted to walk from PdB, but only found the major roads (without sidewalk)

Anyone took the Disco Bus from Es Canar before? Just wondering how long it takes as there's a lot of stops on the way into Ibiza Town.

My one and only time i've been to DC10 I walked there from PdB, quite easy. keep going past space then left at the roundabout and keep walking past all the beach hotels, then I ended up on a track in the general direction of the airport runway, and eventually I could hear it. I had a brief broken Spanish chat with a farmer who was fixing his tractor and he pointed me through a field, so I thanked him as I walked off he called out while point in in DC10's direction, "Senor, Loco loco"!

It was crap and I was back at Bora Bora about 3 hours later!

I find the best thing to do is to go early and let it fill up around you. We always used to turn up too late, when it was rammed. Hard to get into it when your having to jostle your way through anywhere, but doesn't seem as bad once you've been there for a few hours and have a spot with your mates.

I find the best thing to do is to go early and let it fill up around you. We always used to turn up too late, when it was rammed. Hard to get into it when your having to jostle your way through anywhere, but doesn't seem as bad once you've been there for a few hours and have a spot with your mates.

agreed. nowadays 7-8pm is a good arrival time for circoloco.

oh I've had two or three really underwhelming dc10 sessions over the years I have to say. mostly I really like it though. thing is if you get there with the wrong expectations you might absolutely get disappointed.

It was back a few years when there was alot of minimal house around, not my bag at all!

Back