The derlict building next Espardis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember going to "Disco pub Idea" in the eighties. It was open air with quite a few trees in it! It was one of the free entrance clubs in San An.It closed because the autorities made all the clubs build a roof to avoid noise pollution. Es Paradis built the pyramid roof.They started on Idea but ran out of money. Priviledge or Ku as it was known as then went bust and was shut for a few years.

Seems like similar things are happening now with all the open air venues having problems with authorities & noise pollution but there is a lot more money on the island now.

Can't see Space going bust because they have to shell out for a new roof!

Eden will always have a place in my heart as it was the first club I went to Ibiza. Don't feel a massive need to go back though.

tacky, britlagerlout place with cheesy dj´s and no atmosphere. Used to think it was o.k but now I really don´t. Prefer Amnesia, Privilege and Pacha over it anytime....but I´d still rather o to Eden than to Space but hey! thats just me!

shite crowd, shite nights, shite music.(I.M.O)
If i was a tanked up 18 year old lad out on the pull then im sure id love it.
Horses for courses though and all that.

Apparently Garlands was a lot of fun there this year though.

We wers supposed to be having a quiet night on the Tuesday last year, but ended up going to Garlands. Best night ive had there, but wouldnt pay for it

Yip sure was. I wanted to go see Cox to, but no one else would go :evil:

Was planning on a really quiet one...didnt happen though. Was still going for it at 10am :eek: :p 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back