The Brits.

Colonel Kurtz

Sat and watched some of this last night and it didn't disappoint , it was as bad as i imagined it would be.
Johnathon ross was his usual embarassing self and wtf is that lady gaga all about.

Did any of the "acts" on the bill last night actually sing live? don't think so.

i had to watch this as my 7 year old wanted to.

absolute garbage. the fact they cvnts off the x factor win any sort of award sums it for me really.

Lady Gaga - New York's answer to Sue Pollard

Cheryl Cole - "Ah kna why the diden give uz a Brit. It wuz coz Ah pleyed it too safe wi mei ootfitt. Ah shudda dressed leek scabies man" (probably)

Radiohead - conspicuously missing in the gongs department AGAIN - no doubt frowned upon by the BPI for giving their album away for "free"

all in all a massive crock of $hit. Again.

and Robbie aaah Robbie - fuel gauge running perilously low methinks.....

The only possitives for me were Peter Kay, 'what a knobhead' to Liam Gallagher :lol:, Dizzee and florence, kasabian, lilly allen and Jay Z and Alicia keys.

The rest was either fookin embarrasing or just utter crap.

Favourite Olly quote to date. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fully intend to steal and regurgitate on as many occasions as possible. ;)

Liam needs to lay off the Charlie - that self important fanfayre was a prime example why it's not big or clever and makes you look like a prize (unt.

I don't know why and it's probably politically incorrect but the little fella out of JLS just looks like he should be running a newsagent.

Well it's almost as good as his, "Freeee, Nelson Mandela-ela-ela---e---e---e---under my umbrella" remix. :lol:

I don't know why and it's probably politically incorrect but the little fella out of JLS just looks like he should be running a newsagent.

Hadn't really gave much thought to his possible other vocations but now you mention it he's a striking resemblance to a guy that was selling me tins in Placa Reial, Barcelona.

QUOTE]

go on Olly, tell em where you borrowed it from :lol:

maybe im getting old, but I thiught 95% of the brist was ****e!!, apart from say Peter kayes interjectionsm, but even that at times was staged and a bit wooden!!

spot on re liam gallagher though, complete bell end, ****in grow up, drop the act, it might have been vaguely funny 15 years ago, but now its tired, your a father, grow up, move on, and realise without noel you are nothing!!

from @liamgallagher re: peter kay

Listen up fat fu*k as a real northerner I was brought up 2 say sh*t 2 people's faces not behind their back. Live forever LG

:D

am i missing the point or something but why so many americans etc on the 'brits'? its a bit like having non-europeans in the eurovision song contest

from @liamgallagher re: peter kay

Listen up fat fu*k as a real northerner I was brought up 2 say sh*t 2 people's faces not behind their back. Live forever LG

:D

yeah, when he's got his entourage with him, he's a little ****ing ****er, grow up you sad little cnut!!

I didnt watch it but a friend said Cheryl Cole mimed? and the pic I saw of her in The Sun was awful - she looked like a hoody wearing chav!!

I saw Dizzie and Florence - thought they were ok. I really like her at the moment.

Yes but please don't try and remake a Candi Staton number.

She sings it well but I get a twinge of 'LEAVEITALONE!!!' every time I hear it.

Esp as the kids probably haven't heard the original and think she wrote it.

Isn't there an original version knocking around which predates the Knuckles/Source rework?

I can't imagine someone's done a disco re-edit. :confused:

...anyways this is my fave but no idea where to find it.

Back