The Britons you like.

I have to agree with barbie on dermot o'leary... I think this guy was the star of big brother for me last year (last year was the first time I bothered to sit down and watch it.... then I got hooked!)

I dont know why endemol dont just sack davina and put dermot in her place... its not fair on her being that pregnant and she's not "all that" anyway!!

Another star for me is richard branson! I went to florida a couple of years ago and brought a book for the plane at the airport... it was a last minute thing and I picked up his autobiography... the guys is a legend!! He is one guy who deserves all the money he has, he worked his a*s off for it!!!!

andivokes said:
I have to agree with barbie on dermot o'leary... I think this guy was the star of big brother for me last year (last year was the first time I bothered to sit down and watch it.... then I got hooked!)

I dont know why endemol dont just sack davina and put dermot in her place... its not fair on her being that pregnant and she's not "all that" anyway!!

Another star for me is richard branson! I went to florida a couple of years ago and brought a book for the plane at the airport... it was a last minute thing and I picked up his autobiography... the guys is a legend!! He is one guy who deserves all the money he has, he worked his a*s off for it!!!!

Here, here - these people are my inspiration.

andivokes said:

Dermot's lovely, I met him last year at Brit Awards and I've got a picture of me draped over him lol :p I'm nothing more than a shameless hussy :lol:

and Jonathon Woss...............

yes that was a joke.....

no really jonathon Ross is hilarious, love his friday nite show, he's soo open, a real lady's man yet every inch the gentlman!

Just dug this one out for an airing! :D

Sara cox
Liam and Noel
Kate Moss
Charlotte Church
Ozzy Osbourne
Will Young
Matt Lucus
Nicola Roberts (gotta love her grumpy-ness )
Fat boy
Paul O Grady
Seb Fontain.

Back