The Boat Race

Beckiboo

Has anyone gone to watch this? Oxford v Cambridge. It's on this Sunday and I'm thinking of heading Up West to watch it!

Where's the best place to pitch up for a pub lunch to watch the race? It starts in Putney and finishes in Chiswick. Any advice appreciated 8)

Has anyone gone to watch this? Oxford v Cambridge. It's on this Sunday and I'm thinking of heading Up West to watch it!

Where's the best place to pitch up for a pub lunch to watch the race? It starts in Putney and finishes in Chiswick. Any advice appreciated 8)

Up West? That'll be larvely! Roight noice!

Up West? That'll be larvely! Roight noice!

E8899697835080C84D42E71AF9F21E.jpg

I watched it when I lived in Putney and just watched it from the River there - we took a picnic and Pimms 8) it was nigh on impossible to get into any pub unles you were knocking on the door come opening time...

Having said this I was 18 so we are going back 26 years ago so ......:lol:

a wave of undue negativity on a sad but any how (RIP Essex's Rose)....

But why give a toddle? Six blokes, not even the best in their own house (probably) at rowing, called Jonty, Wacker and Jeremy row up and down to win f all....

And we are meant to call it a sporting event? It's just a tribute to the upper classes!

Similar to the Varsity rugby game - seriously, the worst game or rugby ever shown on TV.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeanie

shame you weren't about yesterday - marathon crawl round the 'ditch :lol:

my liver's having palpitations as I write

Back