The Big Pocholo

P

pat_bateman

Hi again, little vicious!!! :lol:

I have an very important question: Do you know where Pocholo lives in ibiza? What clubs does he visite?

I am the first fan of Pocholo and i hope that he wins Hotel Gram.

Forzza Pocholo!!!

PS: for those of you who don't know him, i tell you that Pocholo is the most famous guy from Ibiza in Spain, and he represents the life-style in Ibiza.

pat_bateman said:
Hi again, little vicious!!! :lol:

I have an very important question: Do you know where Pocholo lives in ibiza? What clubs does he visite?

I am the first fan of Pocholo and i hope that he wins Hotel Gram.

Forzza Pocholo!!!

PS: for those of you who don't know him, i tell you that Pocholo is the most famous guy from Ibiza in Spain, and he represents the life-style in Ibiza.
Pocholo vive en un casa al lado de las salinas. Va mucho a Pacha. Y... el no representa Ibiza. No hay que ser un drogata escandaloso para representarla. ;)

I need to know more!!!!

Hi Pat and El Diablo,

Maybe you can help....

I moved to Spain in december and my spanish is still not great but it is improving all the time. I've been watching this programme (Hotel Glamour) for a couple of months now without really understanding what the hell is going on. Imagine for yourself watching that programme but not understanding what it's about or what they're saying. Unbelievable!! I must admit though, without understaning anything I find Pocholo to be about the most entertaining thing I've seen on spanish tv. Absolute class A nutter!

Please give me an idea what this programme is all about... it's killing me!!

Back