The Big Chill

I loved it about 3 years ago, Lou Reed headlined. Sun out great venue, nice crowd really varied music.

Some mates went last year and far more chavy. Then they booked kanye west who seems to be in an I'm ace and hip hop kind of way everything it should not be.

But on a freebie there like a shot.

Went for many years when it was a more hippy/eclectic vibe. Nowadays it is a pretty mainstream festival with (i hear) a pretty young and not terribly high class clientele.

However, Mr Scruff, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, DJ Derek, Tom Middleton and (a big plus) The Chemical Brothers are all playing. Which aint bad....

Went for many years when it was a more hippy/eclectic vibe. Nowadays it is a pretty mainstream festival with (i hear)a pretty young and not terribly high class clientele.

However, Mr Scruff, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, DJ Derek, Tom Middleton and (a big plus) The Chemical Brothers are all playing. Which aint bad....

We should fit right in!:lol:

Right - we're confirmed.

Advice please on arrival times, traffic getting out if we want to leave on Sunday etc please!

Car parks to camping distance - Glasto-like in need of trolleys etc?

Cheers in advance.

Right - we're confirmed.

Advice please on arrival times, traffic getting out if we want to leave on Sunday etc please!

Car parks to camping distance - Glasto-like in need of trolleys etc?

Cheers in advance.

Anyone?:spank:

NEEEDY! Its been 5 hrs!

We left on the Monday, 2 hrs to get out of the site. Seemed pretty well organised tho. Parking was anything from right next door to 20 minutes (us) away from the tents. Trolleys available to hire for about 5 quid, well worth it.

NEEEDY! Its been 5 hrs!

We left on the Monday, 2 hrs to get out of the site. Seemed pretty well organised tho. Parking was anything from right next door to 20 minutes (us) away from the tents. Trolleys available to hire for about 5 quid, well worth it.

I expect instant gratification G-man! Don't you know who I think I am?

Did you see many leave on the Sunday?

I expect instant gratification G-man! Don't you know who I think I am?

Did you see many leave on the Sunday?

Is Sunday the last day? Most of the crowd stayed till monday when we went i think - its a bit a mission out of there on a sunday eve as its out in the sticks.

Back