The Best Jewellery Site Ever

do you design all those pieces ? great work! 8)
im in the process of getting my jewellery website up&running.....
not as easy as it looks....

your stuff looks great mate!

Russ. Who are you using to process your payments?
I have the card machine at our office but I'm kind of thinking of looking at alternative methods.

Some really nice stuff - BUT can I ask do you do "chunkier" stuff - or will you do bespoke stuff?

I had the most gorgeous pair of earrings years ago and I lost one :cry:

I would love another pair but they were made for me and I lost touch with the person who designed / made them ...

Thanks boys and girls. Glad you like it

ISpy: we use HSBC for card processing and Protyx for online payment handling

Pups: not at the moment for chunkier stuff. Its very difficult to select what to sell from about 100million billion jewellery items but, erm, watch this space as I am looking for some bigger stuff at the moment have a look here and let me know if there is anything you like and i could probably order it for you

as my birthday is coming up I have sent the link on with a particular item highlighted ;):D

Now to choose something for my friend, but it's too hard!!

Thanks boys and girls. Glad you like it

ISpy: we use HSBC for card processing and Protyx for online payment handling

Pups: not at the moment for chunkier stuff. Its very difficult to select what to sell from about 100million billion jewellery items but, erm, watch this space as I am looking for some bigger stuff at the moment have a look here and let me know if there is anything you like and i could probably order it for you

Thanks Russ - nope there's nothing on there that matches my criteria - do you actually make jewellery yourself or do you stock and sell?

If you make it I can give you a picture and dimensions of what I want ;)

SPOTLIGHT OFFER

15% off your first order to any Spotlight Users

simply enter code SPL108 when prompted at the checkout

feel free to pass this code on to anyone who might like it

happy days kids

Highly recommended! I received a lovely necklace for my Christmas from the site :D

Russ - any advice on taking care of it, any particular products I should use to keep the silver clean?

Angie: glad to hear it. Another satisfied customer!! Just use a silver polishing cloth. You can get one in most jewellers,dept store and some supermarkets(waitrose deffo sell them). Simples

Super: pm me details Pleeze

Angie: glad to hear it. Another satisfied customer!! Just use a silver polishing cloth. You can get one in most jewellers,dept store and some supermarkets(waitrose deffo sell them). Simples

Super: pm me details Pleeze

Back