the best clubs

they were all out of fanny when i went down there :(

boxoffannyat8.jpg

doe any of you clubbers who have been to ibiza many times know where the best clubs are for cheap drink and easy to pull girls and could someone please recommend the best club in or around san antonio please ??

You want to avoid all the clubs if you want cheap drinks and just stick to the bars in the West End, that's prob where you'll find the loose girls as well who will probably be drunk too and up for what your after (I'm not talking from experience though and i've never drunk in the West End but I know that's what its famed for!!!) I just think if that's all your after from your hol then why spend lots of money in the super clubs, if your really not that bothered about your music and seeing ibiza the island I'd save a bit of money next time and go to Magaluf or Malia. If you want a good clubbing night whilst your there tho then Eden in San Antonio is definately your best bet, Fridays or Sundays are best!

thanks helen989 , seems all guys really do only have one thing on their mind honestly can say i do notice the chicks but you can get chicks anywhere in the world , i'm engaged wi 2 kids and in my eyes ibiza means 1 thing to me the music , waw wee superdave got laid on the 1st night i think your a tit

it wasnt just about pulling it was more that im going out their with lots of my mates and i just wondered the best clubs / bars basically for cheap booze and having a laugh and obv girls that are up for it but its more about knowing the good bars/clubs

You can find the proper bog snorklers flap wafting in Capones in the West End... and you get a free hat.

Anyone that says you CAN'T pull in Ibiza or that everyone goes there purely for the music is totally wrong.

people go to Ibiza for a holiday, as everyone is different the word holiday means different things to different peope.

granted, there is a big group of people there for purely the music- but there are just as many people there for a good time.

There are girls in Ibiza, just as there are anywhere else in the world & if you approch a girl off your face on Stella with some chavy opening line like "Alright Darling" then you can't expect to pull! However, show a bit of maturity & try to be a bit smoother & you may well get a result!

if you want to go there purely to get p*ssed & pull women then you can defo do this in Ibiza, however you will be selling yourself short as there are so many experiences to be had on the island, the sunset @ cafe mambo NEEDS to be seen. also you need to experience the atmosphere of a big club night- do just these 2 things & u will go back to Ibiza, but not with the sole intention of getting laid! trust me, you can pull but there is so much more to see & do.

Sorry for the long post but had to get my point across! :D

thanks helen989 , seems all guys really do only have one thing on their mind honestly can say i do notice the chicks but you can get chicks anywhere in the world , i'm engaged wi 2 kids and in my eyes ibiza means 1 thing to me the music , waw wee superdave got laid on the 1st night i think your a tit

haha,:rolleyes: touch a nerve basher?

god i cant wait to go back in september and get laid every night again!!

:lol:

im going with him... but i dont want him making us all look cheap lol who asks where u can get the cheapest drink from where going ibiza baldry not basvegas... bless him its his first time and yh we are going to the sunset strip as well thats meant to be real nice didnt do that before and hopefully eden and amnesia

look at you bower the ibiza pro i put my comment across a bit wrong , what i was trying to ask was the best clubs to go and its not about being cheap its just that ive heard in some places u only buy 5 drinks and a txi home and u hav spent like 120 so i just wondered about good clubs and where abouts they would be

you didnt hear that in some places you heard that in the ibiza virgins thing on this site baldry boy lol mate what about the brad stone thing.... Lol our friend thinks that you need to take 3000 euros to ibiza for spending money and thats just bout enough

yeh our mate brad stone said you need to take about 3000 euros and said aiya nappa is better lol but i want everyones opinions but im taking bowerpowers advice because he has been their a few times before and i am going with him , and yeh i read it on the ibiza virgins thing but its still a fact i dont want to go to places where you get totally ripped off all my mates would agree on that .

Back