the best clubs

Baldryboy

doe any of you clubbers who have been to ibiza many times know where the best clubs are for cheap drink and easy to pull girls and could someone please recommend the best club in or around san antonio please ??

Your barking up the wrong tree or should i say the wrong holiday destination , basically you don't go to ibiza for a sun tan you don't go to ibiza for sex you go to ibiza to listen to banging house @ space amazing trance @ amnesia , not being a arse but if that's your perception of a holiday try magaluf , tenerife , or malia even the awful ayia napa

ha ha - are all of you saying (hand on heart) that you've never come to ibiza with the idea of pulling a girl/boy - the island is positively on fire with sexual tension all summer :)

baldryboy, anywhere in the west end will do fine - playa den bossa is also good :)

basically you don't go to ibiza for a sun tan you don't go to ibiza for sex

Says who?

Sorry dude, but im going to have to disagree with you on this one...

How can you not going to ibiza thinking about sex or pulling! Have you seen the talent out there??? Especially on Bora Bora... sexy people everywhere.

James is right Baldryboy... sounds like the west end is the place for you.
As far as clubs go, I would recomend Eden (Friday Night - Pete Tong) I haven't been but I've heard great reports. Happy Hunting my man!

J

Last edited by a moderator:
You might go to Ibiza to pull girls but in general (imo) it is harder to do in the clubs than you would expect as people are too much into the music. I'd go for the west end, or at the beach in front of Bora Bora, depending of where your think your lines work best. ;)

i used to go there to get a full english ever morning.

**** the clubs and birds. cholestrol is where its @!

i used to go there to get a full english ever morning.

**** the clubs and birds. cholestrol is where its @!

:lol: my favourite full english was always at a place called "the azul" in san an ..... think its apartments as well .....

Your barking up the wrong tree or should i say the wrong holiday destination , basically you don't go to ibiza for a sun tan you don't go to ibiza for sex you go to ibiza to listen to banging house @ space amazing trance @ amnesia , not being a arse but if that's your perception of a holiday try magaluf , tenerife , or malia even the awful ayia napa

/\/\/\ dont listen to this fool /\/\/\

san antonio town/bay are the best bets mate.

i got laid on my first night in the bay( a lovely scouse bird on the smelly beach next to the playa bella aparnments, while about 30 people in the restarant were eating, then cheering)

hahaha

quality times

good luck

/\/\/\ dont listen to this fool /\/\/\

san antonio town/bay are the best bets mate.

i got laid on my first night in the bay( a lovely scouse bird on the smelly beach next to the playa bella aparnments, while about 30 people in the restarant were eating, then cheering)

hahaha

quality times

good luck

:lol: f*ckin super dave indeed!!!
and was it not a lovely beach and a smelly scouse bird?? :lol::lol::lol:

no offence to the scousers there ..... ;)

it is harder to do in the clubs than you would expect as people are too much into the music. ;)

I agree with you, but to say that people don't go to ibiza to pull and only go for the banging house is wrong i think.

There's plenty of jiggery pokery going on.
(Superdave to the rescue!)
J

Last edited by a moderator:
We stayed in the hotel opposite Beverleys, it was so much fun coming home at 6 in the morning seeing people come out of there :lol:

I remember seeing a woman of about 50 in a neon yellow dress/thong number walking off with a man...........:lol:

Back