Balearic, Chill Out & Sunset Music

PETIT PEREYRA IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AND EXCLUSIVELY FOR RENT FOR PRIVATE EVENTS! OWN YOUR CLUB FOR A DAY

55692952_10156434191462695_3590334042295238656_n.jpg

55776371_10156434143332695_1884162042055622656_n.jpg

54798494_2104895959630991_8982688855635263488_n.jpg

My Ms face lit up when I said Morocco. That's half the battle won already.. hopefully it will be on again.. a few days of Grown up House ?

Last edited:
Hmm. Chances of getting your hands on Persian rugs in Morocco (without feeling you could end up in jail)?
Not surprisingly it's great for snoz I've been told,with most shipments from South America comes to West Africa and up north before hitting Europe...

Last edited:
And with this type of crowd the shit talk will already be flowing with or without help from Peru ?

Not surprisingly great for snoz I've been told being most shipment from South America comes to West Africa and up north before hitting Europe...

And smoke. But you don't really want to end up in Moroccan jail. The story used to be that dealers would sell you stuff then grass you up to the police... Not sure how often that happened tho. TBH, if I was going to Morocco again (was taken there a lot as a teenager!), I'd probably go for the culture/amazing food. Seems kind of strange to go there to do something you can do in any European country, but each to their own!

Yes I've heard these stories.. my friend here is married to a Moroccan girl and she can't go back for whatever reason so he has to bring his two girls over every summer for a few weeks to keep up with their traditions. He says you just have to be careful who you buy from..

Last edited:
And smoke. But you don't really want to end up in Moroccan jail. The story used to be that dealers would sell you stuff then grass you up to the police... Not sure how often that happened tho. TBH, if I was going to Morocco again (was taken there a lot as a teenager!), I'd probably go for the culture/amazing food. Seems kind of strange to go there to do something you can do in any European country, but each to their own!

Mco was always the most liberal of all the arab states (hendrix & co would testify to that, watch ‘hideous kinky’ too). It ain’t the Gulf but obv caution required nevertheless. Knowing the people I know, there wdn’t have been any complications..

Back