the atitude @ the island

E

EmilB

how is the overall atitude against swedes at ibiza? is it only uk people there?? (not that it maters but... )

=)

Everybody and Anybody is welcome and has a place in ibiza

No one really minds scandinavian people as so few of them go to Ibiza....
and no swedish companies have any package deals for Ibiza either.

Do scandinavian people have a bad repetation???

I met a lot of scandinavian people on greece and I like them

package deals? i´m traveling in car =) maybe even sleap in it (if i get my ford transit ready for summer =) if theres no swedes in ibiza il be glad (i don´t want to go 200miles to met people i met every day here :D

jamesthemonkeh said:
some guy from norway brought some cigarettes off me and gave me kronas...what use are they to me?

maybe a quick game of tiddlywinks or penny up the wall? :p ;)

The only nationalities not welcome in Ibiza

The only nationalities not welcome are: well there aren't any! But it helps to be friendly and open minded! ;) :) ;)

speaking of swedes.....what about americans ?

I was just posting a latte......what is the general lots on the people from the usa ?

I was just curious....as I have a few amigas who think the otherwise on the general pop.

The funny thing about this whole message is the fact that Euro dance music is finally getting big in the states.......and yet these soles have never experienced the gift or resolve or complete madness of the white isle.

Thus,...they don't know what they are missing.

If theUK is the frontrunner on trance.....well.....we are the donKEEEEY !

YEAH....NEAH ??? :)

carry an open-mind and smile on your face and all should be good. :D we're all out there for the same reason to have a good time. just respect where it is that you are.

EmilB said:
how is the overall atitude against swedes at ibiza? is it only uk people there?? (not that it maters but... )

=)

Thank God not!
You will find, preconditioned you will go away from the main tourist areas in San Antonio, people from all over the world. It's a nice mixture.

MEB
The funny thing about this whole message is the fact that Euro dance music is finally getting big in the states
I'm happy to hear that. I believe that No music genre can survive without selling in the US.

Re: The only nationalities not welcome in Ibiza

ibiza-cooper said:
The only nationalities not welcome are: well there aren't any! But it helps to be friendly and open minded! ;) :) ;)
yes there are, bloody MORROCANS!! the theiving gets!

Back