The Apprentice

"i dont wanna look like a fat lemon"

said the girl wearing a lemon top.

really disliking that Wotherspoon bloke.

I laughed so much when she said that.....

I really liked Alex at first but he seemed to smirk all the time last night and its one of my pet peeves ....:spank:

Lee I think should win

but then again, I like Helene after last night's interviews.....

Lucinda - flippin brilliant TV - wonder if she will be working for Birmingham FC after Brady's comment....

(From Popbitch today..... )

Apprentice reject Lucinda Ledgerwood was known as
Cindy Burger (her real name) before the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I laughed so much when she said that.....

I really liked Alex at first but he seemed to smirk all the time last night and its one of my pet peeves ....:spank:

Lee I think should win

but then again, I like Helene after last night's interviews.....

Lucinda - flippin brilliant TV - wonder if she will be working for Birmingham FC after Brady's comment....

(From Popbitch today..... )

Apprentice reject Lucinda Ledgerwood was known as
Cindy Burger (her real name) before the show.

My money is on the Fat Lemon! Thought Lee would win it, however he dug himself a huge hole last night! Dont like Helen at all, and Alex is shallow and too young!!

as a man with no mates i'm missing a trick. like lee, if you want to stand out, just get a load of thick friends!

hmmm. best man won. Yidddddo!

Watching Alex and Vicky Pollard at the Designers was cringeworthy... but pretty much sums up half the "Marketing" people i deal with.

ie. have not a clue nor an inkling of what they're after, nick your idea, call it their own, and then ruin it! and shift the blame onto us when its gone petetong. :spank::lol:

Does anyone bother doing research anymore??????

A little suprising, thought Miss Piggy had it!!
Like Leigh the best though!!
That Helene is a fruit cake, didn't take the pressure well!!

How much do you recon Suralun gets paid for this show?
Comes across really well, drops some cracking lines!!
Shame its over!!

A little suprising, thought Miss Piggy had it!!
Like Leigh the best though!!
That Helene is a fruit cake, didn't take the pressure well!!

How much do you recon Suralun gets paid for this show?
Comes across really well, drops some cracking lines!!
Shame its over!!

i dont know how much, but I do know that Alex is only 24.:lol:

If Claire had got hired, i could see her draggin Sir A down the West End for a bit of an 18-30s style crawl!

Fair play to AMS for going with the rough round 't edges fella. What was he doing when he wasn't at uni for the 2 years on his CV?

Did they do the shopping channel stunt this year? The guy selling the disabled wheelchairs last year was a classic :lol::lol::lol: I seem to have missed a few episodes.

Back