The Apprentice

Anyone who thinks they can flog a Ferrari in portobello fruit and veg market deserves to go!

I actually have it to watch as was out last night, but heard it was a good one.

Good job I already knew who had gone!

very good episode, finally the blagger got found out!!! he came across quite good on the bbc2 show afterwards though, he was getting a good "rinsing" off of Trevor Nelson, Ruth Badger and some weird looking woman who seemed to have had her lips removed, or had an extremely tight ponytail!!

Cracking viewing, like it alot!!
Is it me, or are the candidates in this series, no where near as good as the last few?
Hate to say it, however think Miss Piggy's going to win it!!

Actually, I think she's put a bit of timber on since she got married. Although her face is looking a bit gaunt, I'll grant you.

OK, she was sexy about 10 years ago when she was on Top Gear. It's always a wrench to say goodbye to your 'night-in material' when they get older (I'm looking at you Miss Minogue - 40 today!).

Love spending the evening shouting at the halfwits on this show... telling them what they really should be doing!!

I mean, I cant believe 'The Good Jewish Boy' wasn't fired before now! He was so adamant that his sales ability was so much better than anyone elses! He would just piss me off royally if he attempted to sell me anything! So pushy and in your face.. yucky!

rant over.

x

Cracking viewing, like it alot!!
Is it me, or are the candidates in this series, no where near as good as the last few?
Hate to say it, however think Miss Piggy's going to win it!!

I agree, the first few series were great, I actually think the 1st and 2nd were the best.

Vicky Butler Henderson - definitely maybe.

Not a patch on Linda Pappadopoulos though (hubba hubba)

Dr%20Linda%20blue%20chair_sz-wtyh3valptc637c.jpg
http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/Image...in/Dr Linda blue chair_sz-wtyh3valptc637c.jpg

"i dont wanna look like a fat lemon"

said the girl wearing a lemon top.

really disliking that Wotherspoon bloke.

Back