The 1 thing you can't wait to do when you get back.

hook

My flight lands at 9am on Sunday July 4th so for me I can't wait to try the straight to Space thing. I've read a few people on here have done it and it sounds good to me.
I can imagine the excitement of not wasting any time at all!!!!

sitting down with a san mig by the pool, in the evening sun, planning the nights fun and games :p

yea i love the first night, getting ready few drinks and head into town its brilliant....then next day lye at the pool some cocktails and get a tan then do it all over again every night pure heaven :D

What are spaces opening times ?

I get there at 4 am i wanna go out straight away ! :)

Ahh .. we get there around 11.30pm on th Wednesday ... will get to the Apartments, nip to the supermarket and have a few drinks on the balcony whilst watching the shenanigans on the beach ...

*Saffy* said:
Ahh .. we get there around 11.30pm on th Wednesday ... will get to the Apartments, nip to the supermarket and have a few drinks on the balcony whilst watching the shenanigans on the beach ...

Subliminal darlin ;)

We will be arriving at about 1645 local time after aproximately 10 1/2 hours of flying and a 6hr time change, not to mention two airport connections so I think I'm looking forward mostly to just plain arriving!!!
Ohhhhh Can't Wait!!!!
It takes sooooo bloody long to get there but it is sooooooo worth it!!!

last year we landed at 9:30pm, taxied over to san an, had a shower, went and bought tickets and then went straight to space for carl cox.

the first morning is alway the best waking up and walking out onto the blacony into the sun for teh first time. i love it.

not sure what time we arrive this year but its on a wednesday so depending on the line ups it may be straight out to subliminal this time.

the first thing.

depends on time of arrival.

hoping this year will be a pre 9pm arrival. so the first thing will.
be bags down of on the piss.

alex311279 said:
not sure what time we arrive this year but its on a wednesday so depending on the line ups it may be straight out to subliminal this time.

Whats goin on Alex?! Thought u were the original trance boy. Seeing u at a lot of house events now :p

we're arriving about 6am on sunday morning so taxi to the hotel, showered, fed and a few drinks before hitting space about 12 :D

think we arrive early sunday afternoon!

prob just hit a bar for a few beers then go clubbing that night

Probably be Judgement sunday we go for that night!

we...

Last year got off the plane and drove straight to Salinas Beach, where we had a couple of drinks and chilled out before heading to the hotel.

nish said:
alex311279 said:

Whats goin on Alex?! Thought u were the original trance boy. Seeing u at a lot of house events now :p

i know :O

i still love trance but i have pretty much seen n done it all, the only djs i wanna see play trance are pvd and tiesto.

i'd much rather see some prog or house thesedays

This year will be first time that we arrive during the day, so we'll be heading straight to the beach for a few hours and get the tan started. Then head to Coastline for a few cocktails and head out for a nice meal, Who knows where the evening will take us. 8)

Back