That first non clubbing holiday?

Fergi

Having been to the island about so many times and smashing out the clubs on a heavy basis for the last 10 years it’s come that time we when are taking our first trip out with our 15 month old.

I know the clubber in me will be sad bypassing all the pre parties, guestlists planning and constantly thinking of the clubs.

What was your first non clubbing Ibiza like?

My folks are flying in from Glasgow and we are flying from Stansted to meet up as a joint holiday and we are spending it in Santa Eulalia which probably takes the temptation away…

Any Santa Eulalia tips? Restaurant wise..

Having been to the island about so many times and smashing out the clubs on a heavy basis for the last 10 years it’s come that time we when are taking our first trip out with our 15 month old.

I know the clubber in me will be sad bypassing all the pre parties, guestlists planning and constantly thinking of the clubs.

My folks are flying in from Glasgow and we are flying from Stansted to meet up as a joint holiday and we are spending it in Santa Eulalia which probably takes the temptation away…

If your folks could babysit for a few hours, take a hike with @stivi !

Might be difficult in the beginning, but you will get used to it.
Spent time with the kid, play in the sand and just enjoy the day.
Feel free without the hussle of planning your night out.

There are plenty of restaurants in SE, the restaurant street, at the marina or right down at the beach. I am sure you will find your right spot.

Might be difficult in the beginning, but you will get used to it.
Spent time with the kid, play in the sand and just enjoy the day.
Feel free without the hussle of planning your night out.

There are plenty of restaurants in SE, the restaurant street, at the marina or right down at the beach. I am sure you will find your right spot.

And enjoy baby's nap time too! With no major hangovers, and only having missed sleep when baby wakes in night, not having been up all night!

I found lovely long walks with baby in the puschair, with the night shade on, when temperature allows, were great.

I have been traveling back to the island with my son's since 2018. In about 10 days it will be trip #4 with them (now 9 & 5yo).

You will find that the energy of the island is still there. Like it was said above, walks out are fun. If you can, take advantage of the evening when your parents are there. Have an early evening with your partner in Dalias or Dalt Vila.

Enjoy your first family trip mate. We’ve always loved taking the kids with us. Rent a car if you can and explore and check out some different beaches would be my advice. We have most of our fondest memories while exploring.

Can Suldat in es canar it’s nice and it’s really "ibiza "and they have live music sometimes !
Cas pages is another nice option if your are a meat lover
Aiyana in cala nova for lunch
Many cool option around st Eulalia

My daughter was 13 months old on her first trip in June 2021. We would have gone earlier if not because of lockdown. She is 3 now and this will be her 6th trip in a couple of weeks time.

We do beaches during the day and sunet bars in the evening, she is a regular at Blue Marlin, 7pines and mint!

Back