THAT and Ghost in London

Ferd

Anyone been to these clubs yet?

Read THAT is just a revamp, terrace looks decent, got then impression its trying to replace The Cross? Might be wrong.

Any info appreciated!

Anyone been to these clubs yet?

Read THAT is just a revamp, terrace looks decent, got then impression its trying to replace The Cross? Might be wrong.

Any info appreciated!

Last time I was at what's now THAT it was Dorringtons. DJing were the Acourt brothers now infamous as 'allegedly' having murdered Steven Lawrence and the place was full of like-minded scum.

Never went back as you imagine. There and 'Stars' meatmarket on Woolwich Road which is now a Mecca bingo were my two local clubs at the time. Nice!

Liam, it was one of those when you can't sleep after a night out ;)

Looks like THAT has been around for a while then.

I know a few people who have been but they are funky house, posh funk, too damn glam, funky this funky that etc etc.

All music must have a vocal and contain the line i'm suprised to see your suitcase at the door etc etc.

Lads with shirts tucked in,jeans pulled up to the nips and shiny shoes! Girls dressed for ladies day at Ascot.

They loved it.

So a big no no to THAT for me.

May have changed but i'm too scared to try and usually in no fit state. Apparently you needed a tash Sunday morning for the party after Cocoon. I took my Kings Of Shaves set with me just to make sure.

Not tried Ghost. Heard it's ok. Can't be any worse.

Back