Th Cocoon after party at Atzaro

We nearly stayed at Atzaro this week, wouldn't have been well impressed to have Cocoon afterparty shenanigans going on around me when trying to relax by the pool :lol: Going there for a dinner today mmmm

looks really cool...great place for cocoon afterparty...blue marlin next week will be cool as well for sure...grrrrr

We nearly stayed at Atzaro this week, wouldn't have been well impressed to have Cocoon afterparty shenanigans going on around me when trying to relax by the pool :lol: Going there for a dinner today mmmm

I was thinking of there for next year.... not so sure now!...:D:D

If you can justify the price, and dont mind being away from it all, its stunning 8)
Right were all those funked up clubbers are dancing about is where we had our reception :lol:

yeah but if i had paid lots of ££ to be away from it all im not sure Id want Sven and his cronies holding their afters (which no doubt I would not be invited to attend) in the vicinity.....

then again if I got a handful of invites and free drinks/supplies all day I might be able to turn a blind eye......:D:D:D

Sorry about the lack of a report but it's been a busy few days...
Atzaro obviously didn't take any bookings for that day from people unaware of the party.
They actually approached Cocoon.
It was one of the best parties of the year , in my opinion, started at 12 miday then carried on outside until 11pm and then moved inside for another couple of hours.

A great mix of fun people. Sunshine at last too.
It was a great day.
Looking forward to Blue Marlin now on Sunday.

Back