terrible terrible DJing

Annie Mac was probably smashed out of her head lol I've seen her on loads of occasions and she's a wicked DJ however I noticed in Gatecrasher SS 08 she was looking trolleyed while mixing and was speaking a lot over the mike but I like that when someones trying to work while wasted lol I don't know how some people are so anal that they notice little technical faults when they are supposed to be partying !

almost as bad as Annie Mac live from Glasto :eek:

wtf was all that about??? Caught 15 mins in the car and she was all over the place, hitting the cue button on one deck out of time with the breakdown on the other. Mixing tracks in halfway through the other, badly etc

Listening to the Annie Mac mash up from Glasto right now and thinking awesome tunes but yep the mixing is actually a bit ropey... only to discover its actually Erol Alkan :confused: Annie played just a half hour set after him which I am just starting to listen to and so far so good!

Music is wicked though if you like that kind of electro , I'm busting to go for a shindig now had a crap weekend stuck in the house

Told u it wern't Annie that was s*** she's proper!

I do apologise lol I see what you mean as I just finished listening ! I have to say though that when she plays out its nothing like that.. its similar music like she will mix electro with house with dNb but mixed proper!

Back