Terrace vs main room

I totally agree with Space Discoteca...IMO the best Soundsystem on the island. But to be honest, everytime I walk into Space Terraza I´m really impressed by the sound as well!

If you stand dead centre in the Space Main Room you have complete and utter sound perfection! The sound is so well crafted, and so scientific in precision you can have a conversation and hear the person next to you! THAT is the sign of true quality.....

I always think clubs would be better off with loads of smaller speakers in an array, it would fill the space better without been as sourcy. You could do cool 3d sound stage effects too!

I believe dolby are working on something like that for cinemas where the ceiling is full of speakers.

Question - when you see the older footage of people partying on the Space openair terrace in late 90s early 00's to the likes of Morillo and Cox.

Is this actually the Terraza or sunset terrace as they are known now?

Question - when you see the older footage of people partying on the Space openair terrace in late 90s early 00's to the likes of Morillo and Cox.

Is this actually the Terraza or sunset terrace as they are known now?

it's what is now the terraza.

The sound is so well crafted, and so scientific in precision you can have a conversation and hear the person next to you!

Obviously about how amazing the soundsystem is and how clearly you can hear each other :D

(I'm not trying to be wide btw I've done it myself :lol:)

Obviously about how amazing the soundsystem is and how clearly you can hear each other :D

(I'm not trying to be wide btw I've done it myself :lol:)

Wow, I posted that a while back. You missed my first bit off for it to make sense haha: "If you stand dead centre in the Space Main Room you have complete and utter sound perfection! The sound is so well crafted, and so scientific in precision you can have a conversation and hear the person next to you! THAT is the sign of true quality....."

Back