Tenaglia

daiel said:
Is it true that Danny T will be hosting an evening off his own at space?

CONFIRMATION please :)

Interesting, very interesting................where did you hear this little gem young man??

my recollection is that he did not play space at all last year, supposedly because he is not a fan of the place, so it is unlikely he will return there.

rustywoo said:
my recollection is that he did not play space at all last year, supposedly because he is not a fan of the place, so it is unlikely he will return there.

Yeah didn't they fall out after he played at Space on the Sunday for some goddamn amount and then played at DC10 on the Monday morning for free :eek: :p

Haven't heard about Danny and any residency in Ibiza and I highly doubt it just because he's got Arc/Vinyl Be Yourself Fridays but who knows stranger things have happened.

All I know is he's playing in Montreal on Easter Weekend and if he doesn't make a stop in TO we're playing hooky from work on Monday to go and see him on Sun. night....

All I know is he's playing in Montreal on Easter Weekend and if he doesn't make a stop in TO we're playing hooky from work on Monday to go and see him on Sun. night....

Where in Montreal is DT playing.... I might have to make it up for that one!!! I love Montreal, it's always a good time.

He's supposedly playing at the Ball Blanc (White Ball) in Montreal. I've never been to this party but have heard that it is awesome. If you do decide to go don't forget to wear white.... :D :D 8) 8)

I've heard of the party before....just have never been. What are the specific dates???

It's actually a week long party and there are many rumours surrounding line-ups including DT, Digweed, Sanchez, Cox, Van Buren etc...
The party actually begins a week before Easter but I'm not sure of exact dates. Will keep you updated as more info comes my way...

Montreal is great and if this party gets half the people being rumoured it'll be well worth the drive.... :D :eek: 8)

Back