Tenaglia Gu 19 ?

so he'll be in america/canada more! (closer 2 u aint it?)> -Think positive ;)

As for u girlie- u have battered them posts u post whore! lol Think u should get best newcomer!

I KNOW HE WON'T BE THERE BUT THAT CD IS HOW I PICTURE IBIZA SOUND . I DON'T KNOW THOUGH NEVER BEEN HE'S GOING TO BE @ STEREO SOMETIME THIS SUMMER I MET HIM LAST TIME AND HE GAVE US A CD . I HOPE HE DOESN'T COME WHEN I'M IN IBIZA :eek:

I was going to say you should go see him @ Stereo... he's up there every so often... Or make the trip to NYC to see him @ Arc... he's there every Friday....

But if you want that type of sound, I would say Space on Sundays or Pacha almost any night would be your best bets....

It's a shame that DT won't be there but there are many dj's that will be just as good as him there.. And since he's here in NY anyway I'm not too worried about missing him.

Steve Lawler can be very Danny Tenaglia-esque on the Terrace if you want something similar to the main man.

he´s actually very nice, believe i catched him once as well -
Ibiza sounds like 500 dif. things, so don´t get stuck on one thing. try chill, electronica, deep house, hardhouse, trance, progressive etc....

Back