Temporary Cell Phones in Airport?

Rebecca G

Can anyone tell me if the airport (or anywhere else) offers temporary cellphones? If you have an idea of the cost, that would be cool too. Thanx!

Steve-UK

You mean to use whilst you are on the island?

As far as I know, no - but I picked up a cheap Pay As You Go phone for about 40 euros 2 years ago. Comes with a little bit of credit to use and can be topped up almost everywhere.

hth

utagaura

last year I bought a cheap Pay as you go phone for about 40 - 50 euro... helped me out immensely when tryingt to get a hold of people.. its always a big pain coming from Canada where our phones are ona different network.

This year I plan on using my old phone I bought last year but will have to get a new simcard I beleive since my account would have been deactivated.

utagaura

So where in Ibiza exacly can you get a pay as you go phone. More specifically in San Antonio?

specifically at the Orange shop.. I'm sure there were other places, but thats where I got mine.. it was so quick and easy. well worth it as when you are trying to meet people, even when you lose someone in a club, its easy to just send a text, instead of losing them.. or trying to find a pay phone.