Temperature at night, do I need a jumper yet?

Pete

Hi all, flying out on 20.09.17 and just planning wardrobe. We want to go out and chill out alfresco dining but what is the temperature at night like now, do I need a jumper yet?

Hi all, flying out on 20.09.17 and just planning wardrobe. We want to go out and chill out alfresco dining but what is the temperature at night like now, do I need a jumper yet?

I take a light longsleeve cotton top/jumper if I ever go in September. Not always needed but if you happen to get a windy night it helps a lot if you want to sit outside and feel the cold. Also tend to take a hoodie for the journey home ! September weather can be unpredictable.

its cold windy at night in ibz town around 9h30 pm , i used to go to town in short, tank top, flip flop but not a good idea as i always get cold on the long way 20 mn walking to the car...same the morning at 8h00 when getting of the club..it's little freezin..

Just flew back this morning. Yes definitely, most nights was chilly. We went to hi ibiza Monday night (don't ask) :( got back into San an bus station at half 6 in morning and it was freaking freezing the walk back to the hotel. Just take a light jumper or 2.
The Mrs was wearing light cardigans most nights and was still moaning :(

Doesn't it get really hot in the clubs?

I've checked the weather today for Ibiza and it says lowest temp of 19 degrees - that's not cold is it?

I will be taking a sweater and a jacket with me but wouldn't that it be too hot to wear either of those items in a club?

Maybe I could pack a beanie and just stick that on my head when it gets cold.

If anyone can offer clothing ideas for clubbing in Sept/Oct I would like to hear

Back