Tell Me What You Think

I think you're a great guy Naked Age. And I think you're well-intentioned.

but that was 3 minutes of my life I will never retrieve.

well um. If you only heard 3 mins I think you missed out on about an hour and 2 minutes of it. :p

Don't worry mate. .. Trust me, I have to be seen to be believed, and even then, its not something Dj's understand. ... Ever.

Trust me, I have to be seen to be believed, and even then, its not something Dj's understand. ... Ever.

can you please explain what Djs arent supposed to understand about seeing you play??? im totally confused....... do you have octopus arms & play on 8decks @ once???

good grief! :rolleyes:

Good track to start with, but mix into track 2 could have been better! goes off the boil a bit for next 2 tracks before picking up again. Mixing good especially into Delirium which was a sexy mix (what remix was that:?:)........... Looses pace again with mix into San Francisco but picks up nicely into old retro classic Push the Feeling (cool fresh, remix again). Love the thick, juicy Ramirez sample which followed and then it starts kicking again and keeps the tempo right to the finish

Good potential there! Cool remix choices...Maybe cut out a few tracks and keep the better mixes closer together, no need for as much padding.

Overall I liked it 7/10. My type of sound:)

BOOYA!!! See kids, BEZ BELIEVES IT!!! :D

Thank you for your kind words my friend. Thing is, when I listened back, everything you mentioned is the exact same things I picked up on.

See, I made it for work. At work they listen to Nova so I snuck some crap in there to kind of make them think "Oh wow Nova is still playing" :D

TAKE YOUR 3 MINUTES OLLIE! THEY WERE NEVER NEEDED ANYWAY :p

Disco- I just play music. Thats all. .. Something Dj's wouldn't understand :D

Back