teeny-clubbing

C

cute-lil-me

heeeyz everyone. Righty, this is like, my first post so pleease excuse me if it is vair wrong and stuff. Yeeah, I was wondering if anybody knew if there where any big 12-16 year old club party things held in any of the clubs? I've kinda searched but can't find anything! Details of foam parties would also be vaaaair welcome, :rolleyes: sooo, im gunna go now. thank yew all

cute-lil-me said:
heeeyz everyone. Righty, this is like, my first post so pleease excuse me if it is vair wrong and stuff. Yeeah, I was wondering if anybody knew if there where any big 12-16 year old club party things held in any of the clubs? I've kinda searched but can't find anything! Details of foam parties would also be vaaaair welcome, :rolleyes: sooo, im gunna go now. thank yew all

normally in the hotels....

cute-lil-me said:
im like, 14?? Ha, but i look around 4ish :oops:

aawwww!!!! you will prob still be able to get into the main clubs - just make sure you've got someone to look after you and keep the bad men away!!!!

cute-lil-me said:

Just bang plenty of lippy on and im sure eden or es paradis ll let ya in.

I dont think we should be encouraging this behaviour like but youve got start clubbing some time :D 8) :lol:

Robo said:
cute-lil-me said:

you won't get in any of the clubs at that age.

Wouldnt be too sure, have you seen 14 year olds these days, some could easily pass for 18, very worrying :eek:

there is a serious point here. I'm too old for chasing young uns anymore (I tell Shelley this), but is a guy supposed to ask every girl they are getting it on with in a club/ pub "oh by the way you are over 16 arn't you". The girl is not going to say "no I'm only 14" now is she????????

We have a tough time us fellas :cry: :cry:

Ach ... go to the clubs .... Am sure with make up on etc., you will be cool!

Back