Technics or Vestax?

G

gecko2

Technics or Vestax?

What decks do you rate? Or do you prefer another make such as Stanton etc etc

Just interested. :p

Possibly, got a job lined up which could make me put my order in for a Mitsubishi Evo 8 too......

STR8-100 are supposed to be good

Technics all the way tho.

Seen the Denon Cd decks? Obviously Pioneers are the leaders but the Denon ones look NIIICE! :p

Robo said:
gecko2 said:
Possibly, got a job lined up which could make me put my order in for a Mitsubishi Evo 8 too......

can i have a test drive?

lol, fantastic cars but everyone i know whos had one (well a 5/6/7) has got bored of them really quickly. They're just too good if you know what i mean and not interesting or involving enough for the spirited driver....

Technics all the way, wish I'd paid the extra instead of settling for Numark TT200's, but they'll do for now!

Didn't Sasha throw his Vestax's into a lake?! :lol:

We had a big party in Finland with 12 different stages. Vestax was one of the sponsors. They had big ads "Vestax rules on every stage" or something like that. For many dj's Vestax was "NO WAY" and we got calls ordering Technics replacement. After three days of mayhem there was only one stage with Vestax and eleven with Technics...

yes also agree with the technic's i got three of them , althou one of the timin belts are fuct so i dont know , i love and hate em

Back