Technics CD DZ1200 World Launch Party... with DEEP DISH!!

stix

On Saturday 14th February 2004, Turnmills are proud to announce the exclusive World Launch Party for the new Technics CD Decks DZ1200. This night also represents the first Technics event of 2004, as they begin their brand new bi-monthly Saturday night residency. Although the CD Decks will not go on general sale until May 2004, Turnmills will be the first club in the world to house the new CD Deck and Washington’s Grammy Award winning DJ duo, Deep Dish have been chosen to launch this revolutionary new bit of kit with a special 6 Hour main room set.

Technics CD DZ1200 World Launch Party
Saturday 14th February
Turnmills

Room 1:
Deep Dish (6 Hour Set)
Behrouz

Room 2:
Hosted by DJ Magazine
David James
Villeneuve
Stuart Hirst

www.turnmills.com

Yep, good ol' stu hirst is from this board and was kind enough to let us know already :lol:

we've heard a lot of good things about stuart.

i understand he won a DJ comp with DJ mag and played out in Ibiza???

i reckon we could probably arrange a concessions glist for Stuart for members of this Forum???

what do ya reckon??

stix said:
we've heard a lot of good things about stuart.

i understand he won a DJ comp with DJ mag and played out in Ibiza???

i reckon we could probably arrange a concessions glist for Stuart for members of this Forum???

what do ya reckon??

I'm with Lyme Management (www.lyme.uk.com), they are responsible for a lot of the DJ Magazine line ups, including Space Opening / Closing.

Stix - do you work for Turnmills?
A concession guest list would be superb, but i'm not really sure it's something I could do myself unfortunately. ***edit - check your emails mate !!!***

Should be a top night, can't wait to have a go at the DZ1200's !
(wonder if i'll get away with hiding one in my record box? !)
;)

I'll be there Stixy, me ol mucker...

Are you coming down to the Spotlight party on the 30th? You know it makes sense.

Hey Stu,

I'm Head of Press & PR for Turnmills. I'll be the guy trying to get loads of press exposure on the night!!! Just waiting for our server to be switched on, so haven't got an email yet from you! Is a concessions list something you could do?? get people from this Forum in for less????

Mr Sun....

I'll do my best to get down to the Rhythm Factory on the 30th... I really enjoyed your party there and it would be rude not to, I guess??!!!!!

We've got Pete Tong, Tall Paul and John Askew playing that night @ The Gallery, so may well double up!!!

laters

stix said:
Hey Stu,

I'm Head of Press & PR for Turnmills. I'll be the guy trying to get loads of press exposure on the night!!! Just waiting for our server to be switched on, so haven't got an email yet from you! Is a concessions list something you could do?? get people from this Forum in for less????

Mr Sun....

I'll do my best to get down to the Rhythm Factory on the 30th... I really enjoyed your party there and it would be rude not to, I guess??!!!!!

We've got Pete Tong, Tall Paul and John Askew playing that night @ The Gallery, so may well double up!!!

laters

Not really sure I could do a great deal mate, it's probably out of the agencies' hands.
Is it something you could talk to Danny about or the guys promoting the event? I'll definitely put the word about though and see what I can come up with.

Think there's full page ad's in DJ, Jockey Slut etc, so I reckon the night will be rammed !
Turnmills is always wicked, i've had many a messy night at The Gallery, wondering what the hell i'm still doing at 7am !

Back