Teatro Pereyra

Bellagio

The Music Bar in Ibiza Town the one at the bottom of Vara de Ray on the right as you are facing Mar y Sol – I think it’s a Dutchman who owns it, does he ever advertise who’s playing there or are there any particular nights devoted to eg. Rock, blues etc. Also about what time do the bands start ? – generally when we walk past there’s never anyone playing :rolleyes:

kicks off after 11 or 12 till about 4, blues all sorts laura fowles sax from hed kandi plays there with the resident band , also barbara tucker voc, rafa garces sax & keys, rafa pelletey guitar, dominique de larrard sax etc. Its a great place, such a good evening a great alternative to clubbing and its free

kicks off after 11 or 12 till about 4, blues all sorts laura fowles sax from hed kandi plays there with the resident band , also barbara tucker voc, rafa garces sax & keys, rafa pelletey guitar, dominique de larrard sax etc. Its a great place, such a good evening a great alternative to clubbing and its free

But be aware that the already outrageously priced drinks double in price the moment that the band starts playing. We were stung €55 for a bottle of Vina Sol a few weeks ago. Our fourth bottle since nine and our own fault; the waiter was warning everyone but we paid no heed. I guess that somebody has to subsidise the majority of the customers who wisely weren't drinking anything. Cool place though and cool music.

Appreciate the feedback -

I'll make sure we get in before the band starts & stock up with a few drinks.

6288_107204992694_690647694_2362531_317131_n.jpg

BARBARA TUCKER, New York Diva! Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!

Back