Teacher thinking of moving to Spain

Paulie2012

Hi my names Paul I'm a high school teacher. Giving serious thought to moving out to Spain. Had the south of Spain in mind. Any advice or suggestions welcome. My subjects Art and Technology.

As I'm sure you are all too aware the Spanish economy is in dire straights, upside would be the potential to buy a property cheaper than would have been the case a few years ago. What feedback have you received about teaching opportunities from schools in Spain?

Hi my names Paul I'm a high school teacher. Giving serious thought to moving out to Spain. Had the south of Spain in mind. Any advice or suggestions welcome. My subjects Art and Technology.

I am a teacher too and thinking about moving to Ibiza or mainland Spain. I teach Sociology but also have a TEFL qualification too. I have tried emailing Morna international many a time but they never reply.

Morna have had my CV for about four years now..... However, I have found that Business English is needed in Madrid, Valencia and Barcelona (Madrid more so)

last time I was in Ibiza (a few weeks ago) having a cold one with weluvibiza we were accosted by two teachers that had just been signed up by Morna, they were looking for somewhere to live. Word was there are many changes afoot at the school so you never know, maybe worth picking up the phone and being pushy.

Hmm - Interesting. Had an email the other day saying they were fully staffed... Can I ask, were the new staff younger or older teachers?

I may arrive on the doorstep of Morna... ;)

Back